What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cure Touring in 2022

The more John shares, the more I wonder if I will turn up in one of his videos from the mid 90’s London scene. I wasn’t flamboyant enough to get much time on camera.
Dominion opened up a new world when it was released and I was still a wee boy.

I wouldn't put the Cure in the goth camp anyway, around far too early for that. Their early material has nothing of the goth 'darkness' about it.

For a niche scene the goth scene was incredibly fragmented. On one hand when I flew anna to New York to propose the Sister’s just happened to be playing at the same time. Got a last minute ticket and walked in and there were a bunch of UK fans there who I knew. Jump forward 15 years and I met CJ through pinball. Same city as me, same age, same music and yet we had never crossed paths. More weirdly none of our Facebook friends were crossed either. It really was tribal. Sooner or later I’ll find some footage of Geoff.

Not got but related in some ways there were loads of old faces at the New Model Army gig last weekend.

Back
Top Bottom