What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available The Big Lebowski £11,000 OBO or Trade For JP2

Andy B

Site Supporter
Sorry for being a tease but I talked myself out of it. Given the rarity of the machine and the waiting lists. I've decided to keep it. So no longer available I'm afraid. I used to be decisive but now I'm not so sure :)

I still need cash so will be listing my absolute minty restored Theatre of Magic tonight (I figure a ToM will be easier to come by than a TBL when I'm back in the money).

We’ll it’s autumn again and another expensive summer holiday had and joint account looks like car crash as a result so another of my prized possessions coming up for sale for the sake of the family fortunes.

Photos and better description to come later today but listing now before I talk myself out of it.

The Big Lebowski by Dutch Pinball. Bought BNIB around 3 years ago - Gonzo will probably be able to tell us exactly when as I had to sell him my JP2 at the time to pay for it!

Has 648 total plays.

Excellent, fully functional condition throughout with just 3 minor issues:

Tiny, tiny nick to decals on right side of cabinet (we’re talking like 2mm and you can only really see it if someone points it out).

E Led on the ICE White Russian stand up targets has died (it was flickering suggesting a loose connection but now does not work at all). Just for transparency - these are surface mounted so it’s not just a case of swapping out a bulb.

Big Lebowski left slingshot plastic has corner broken off but I have replacement plastics for both slingshots, bought directly from DP, so I will replace broken one before it’s sold.

Other than that, as I say, perfect working condition. On latest code. Even comes with rug.

Will be looking for £11k or nearest offer or will consider a trade for a Stern Jurassic Park with money coming my way.

More thorough listing and photos to come tonight.

Attachments

• IMG_1224.jpeg
    IMG_1224.jpeg
    180.3 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1225.jpeg
    IMG_1225.jpeg
    183.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1223.jpeg
    IMG_1223.jpeg
    165.7 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Wow Andy. . . three years goes quickly mate.

Good luck with the sale mate . . . my current favourite game.
Cheers buddy.

In fact, thinking about it, it was probably four years ago now since as 3 years would make it Covid era!

Might be priced a bit high but set/measured against starting price of a new one. We’ll see.

Last edited:
TBL is such a great game and seems a very fair price given the cost of a NIB one and the wait times , also production will end as soon as BTTF goes on the line so will become a hard to find title down the road.
Good luck with the sale and JP2 will kick your ass repeatedly compared to TBL 😂
Love JP2 but so bloody tough

TBL is such a great game and seems a very fair price given the cost of a NIB one and the wait times , also production will end as soon as BTTF goes on the line so will become a hard to find title down the road.
Good luck with the sale and JP2 will kick your ass repeatedly compared to TBL 😂
Love JP2 but so bloody tough
Well you've talked me out of it - not that I needed much persuading - with talk about wait times (I didn't know there were still a waiting list for the game) and the end of production of TBL when BTTF goes into production.

I was already massively torn and those comments sealed the deal (or rather put a stop to any kind of potential deal with prospective buyers :)).

I'm going another route and listing my ToM instead.

Good decision 🤙
Have you got the new hard drive in it with the new songs?? That's absolutely essential and elevates the game beyond your wildest 🤩

Good decision 🤙
Have you got the new hard drive in it with the new songs?? That's absolutely essential and elevates the game beyond your wildest 🤩
Thanks (particularly for inadvertently talking me out of it).

No, I don’t have the new hard drive with new songs. Someone told me he would do it for me when he got back from Croatia then promptly forgot :)

I have read the write up of how to add the original songs but I worry when doing upgrades like that, that the process needs repeating each time new code comes out. Though I do quiet like the idea of hearing the real CCR version of Run Through The Jungle on the machine.

Last edited:
Thanks (particularly for inadvertently talking me out of it).

No, I don’t have the new hard drive with new songs.

I have read the write up of how to add the original songs but I worry when doing upgrades like that, that the process needs repeating each time new code comes out. Though I do quiet like the idea of hearing the real CCR version of Run Through The Jungle on the machine.

I did it recently and It's a piece of cake. jyeakley (justin) on Pinside can send you all the deets. It really is worth doing as @Will2.0 said. I wouldn't worry too much about upgrades, Dutch have publicly stated that they are more or less finished with that side of things.

Last edited:
I did it recently and It's a piece of cake. jyeakley (jason) on Pinside can send you all the deets. It really is worth doing as @Will2.0 said. I wouldn't worry too much about upgrades, Dutch have publicly stated that they are more or less finished with that side of things.
I think I emailed Jason when I was considering this before but I drew a blank.

Good decision 🤙

I think I need to get on this by the sounds of it

I think this is a good decision Andy mate.
Cheers bud.

I'll probably be equally as torn when I list the ToM later. I don't think I'll ever get another one so minty as the one I will be selling but I'll console myself with the fact that I came inches close to selling the TBL which I would probably have struggled to get another one for years.

I was looking to import a few for @JustLikeMe and a couple of others on here but stopped as I believe @Marvello said he could do it really easily so I directed them all to him. I couldn't do any of that clever stuff so was just happy to pay the £100 or whatever it was lol

I think I emailed Jason when I was considering this before but I drew a blank.

I think I need to get on this by the sounds of it

Its a free upgrade and I know Justin quite well from sending mods so I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I pass it on.

And apologies to @Will2.0 but I think it cost me about 40 quid total, which was mainly the HD. Actually it was 28 quid just checked.

Get one of these hard drives (120GB): (£17.90)

And one of these USB to SATA cables: (£9.69)

The other info I can send you over PM.

Last edited:
Its a free upgrade and I know Jason quite well from sending mods so I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I pass it on.
That's awesome news , would you update
Mine for me 🙏
As I believe there is new songs since I had the hard drive sent to me from USA .
There are a few tracks on there I hate , the " watching the girls " or whatever it is , just sucks balls 😂

Its a free upgrade and I know Jason quite well from sending mods so I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I pass it on.

And apologies to @Will2.0 but I think it cost me about 40 quid total, which was mainly the HD. Actually it was 28 quid just checked.

Worth every single penny I would have paid triple what I paid it makes the game so much better , and as I had said before takes it to new levels as an incredible music pin ..
So awesome you can do this over here 💥💥

That's awesome news , would you update
Mine for me 🙏
As I believe there is new songs since I had the hard drive sent to me from USA .
There are a few tracks on there I hate , the " watching the girls " or whatever it is , just sucks balls 😂

Pickup one of those SATA cables and you can do it yourself! :) Or if massively struggling yep I can do it but be prepared for me to resent you forever (or until beer).

Also I think there is a configuration file you can tweak to remove particular songs, if one really gets on your t1ts. They've really done a great job on it. I get the feeling Dutch surreptitiously helped them....

Pickup one of those SATA cables and you can do it yourself! :) Or if massively struggling yep I can do it but be prepared for me to resent you forever (or until beer).

Also I think there is a configuration file you can tweak to remove particular songs, if one really gets on your t1ts. They've really done a great job on it. I get the feeling Dutch surreptitiously helped them....
That's why I was happy to pay some dude of pinside to do it for me , I am so technically challenged he just stuck it all on a drive and all the cables and I just swapped it over
Also I am fully Apple in this house and historically you can't do anything cool on anything Apple , but you look sexy with all their shiny products 😂😂
Beer for sure in exchange is a given 🫶🏻

Appreciated.

Does the upgrade include music NOT in the movie? I don't remember "Watching The Girls" (which I presume is the Andy William's track?) that Will2.0 mentions above being in the movie and I must have watched it about 10 times. I'd deffo want to swap that out for tracks like "Lookin' Out My Back Door" and "Just Checked In (To Check What Condition My Condition Was In)"

Yeah there are loads of mixes
You just cycle the game and another mix plays with maybe 12 or 15 per cycle .
So it's never the same tracks
It's super cool
Those two tracks you said are in it and loads and loads of awesome creedence Clearwater , stones etc

Appreciated.

Does the upgrade include music NOT in the movie? I don't remember "Watching The Girls" (which I presume is the Andy William's track?) that Will2.0 mentions above being in the movie and I must have watched it about 10 times. I'd deffo want to swap that out for tracks like "Lookin' Out My Back Door" and "Just Checked In (To Check What Condition My Condition Was In)"

Both of those are on it. I'm pretty sure they hewed closely to the movie. It was done with love.

That's why I was happy to pay some dude of pinside to do it for me , I am so technically challenged he just stuck it all on a drive and all the cables and I just swapped it over
Also I am fully Apple in this house and historically you can't do anything cool on anything Apple , but you look sexy with all their shiny products 😂😂
Beer for sure in exchange is a given 🫶🏻

No probs bro can do.

By the way it's JUSTIN not jason on pinside (jyeakley) looks like I don't know him as well as claimed!! 😆

Yeah there are loads of mixes
You just cycle the game and another mix plays with maybe 12 or 15 per cycle .
So it's never the same tracks
It's super cool
Those two tracks you said are in it and loads and loads of awesome creedence Clearwater , stones etc

I LOVE that aspect about it btw. Only realised after I'd turned the game on again.

I LOVE that aspect about it btw. Only realised after I'd turned the game on again.
It is cool isn't it , I only realised after I moaned about " baba o reily " being in it and can it be swapped out ?? Was just told To
Just cycle the game if you don't like it

Last edited:
https://screenrant.com/big-lebowski-soundtrack-every-song-listen/

"This is every song in The Big Lebowski, in order:

• “Tumbling Tumbleweeds” by Sons of the Pioneers
  • “The Man in Me” by Bob Dylan
  • “Mucha Muchacha” by Esquivel
  • “I Hate You” by The Monks
  • “Her Eyes Are a Blue Million Miles” by Captain Beefheart
  • “Requiem in D Minor” by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
  • “Hotel California” by The Gipsy Kings
  • “Glück Das Mir Verblieb” by Ilona Steingruber, Anton Dermota, and The Austrian State Radio Orchestra
  • “Run Through the Jungle” by Creedence Clearwater Revival
  • “Behave Yourself” by Booker T. & The M.G.’s
  • “Walking Song” by Meredith Monk
  • “Traffic Boom” by Piero Piccioni
  • “Standing on the Corner” by Dean Martin
  • “Tammy” by Debbie Reynolds
  • “We Venerate Thy Cross” by The Rustavi Choir
  • “My Mood Swings” by Elvis Costello
  • “Lookin' Out My Back Door” by Creedence Clearwater Revival
  • “Gnomus” by Modest Mussorgsky
  • “Oye Como Va” by Santana
  • “Ataypura” by Yma Sumac
  • “Lujon” by Henry Mancini
  • “Piacere Sequence” by Teo Usuelli
  • “Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)” by Kenny Rogers
  • “Peaceful Easy Feeling” by the Eagles
  • “Viva Las Vegas” by Richard Johnson
  • “I Got It Bad and That Ain’t Good” by Nina Simone
  • “Stamping Ground” by Moondog
  • “Dead Flowers” by Townes van Zandt
  • “Viva Las Vegas” by Shawn Colvin

It is cool isn't it , I only realised after I moaned about " baba o reily " being in it and can it be swapped out ?? Was just told To
Just cycle the game if you don't like it , and I also got the impression it was " don't like the track do it yourself English pig dog "
  • “Standing on the Corner” by Dean Martin
This is the one I dread hearing as it's a mode tune and just kills the vibe

As noted earlier you can plug in a USB with a config file on it to tailor what songs you want to hear. I've downloaded one which someone on Pinside did which only plays the songs from the film. Haven't installed it yet as I wanted to play the original for a little while before swapping it out.

This was the drive Justin recommended to me and the one I bought - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01KFLH1WS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
That's awesome so you can swap out songs ?? 🤩

Back
Top Bottom