What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold The Addams Family - £7,500

Clive

Registered
The headline is - 'Great playing TAF with many mods and extras, reasonable cabinet but not perfect'.

For those around here a while, this machine was bought from Spadge, so you know it is 'fully blinged'! At the time I sold my exisitng TAF, which was comfortably above average, to upgrade to this machine.
When it left Spadge, I know everything was working perfectly, but after travelling it took half a day of fine tuning and effort to get everything working as it should. Since then it hasn't moved and apart from the odd minor fix has been solidly reliable for over two years albeit with relatively light use. It plays really nicely. In that time some further improvements include a new mirrored backglass and re-earthing the power supply.

The Good

All working, no start up faults etc
Playfield is in good condition, no visible wear and full protector fitted
Metal protectors fitted to all scoops
Original Working Topper

The Extras

Pinstadium Lights
Full LED Conversion
Gold ROMs
New Mirrored Backglass
Colour DMD
Speaker Lights
Safe Mod
Knight Mod
Train Mod
Polar Bear Mod Over Bear Ramp
Uncle Fester In His Chair Mod
TV Playing Clips From The Show (has minor 'black line' fault - see specific photos)
Spiders Web Flipper Bats
High Polish Rails and Lockdown Bar
Butterfly Coin Door Lock (no key)
Great Keyring (!)

The Bad

Cabinet Body Has Some Superficial Wear and Repairs (see specific photos)
Minor Fading On Decals

I hope I've included a comprehensive set of photographs - please PM if you would like anything further. Comments welcome. Happy to use Martin or for personal collection, but either way I'll be much happier if potential buyers choose to view. I'm in Chipperfield, 10 minutes from J20 of M25. Open to trades.

TAF2 - Whole Machine.jpgTAF2 - Whole Machine 2.jpgTAF2 - Lower Playfield.jpgTAF2 - Upper Playfield.jpgTAF2 - Pinstadium.jpgTAF2 - Uncle Fester.jpgTAF2 - TV.jpgTAF2 - TV2.jpgTAF2 - Mods.jpgTAF2 - Left Ramp.jpgTAF2 - Cabinet Art 1.jpgTAF2 - Cabinet Art 2.jpgTAF2 - Cabinet Art 3.jpgTAF2 - Cabinet Art 4.jpgTAF2 - Rear.jpgTAF2 Cabinet Repair 1.jpgTAF2 - Cabinet Repair 2.jpgTAF2 - Backbox.jpgTAF2 - Lower Inside.jpgTAF2 - Under Playfield.jpg TAF2 - Whole Machine.jpg

Last edited:
This is now sold pending payment and collection - I'll be sorry to see her go. Thanks to all those who pm'd and commented positively.

As an aside, if anyone is considering selling a MBr LE, I had nearly as many inquiries about the one in the background of my photos as I did about the TAF!

Thanks,

Clive

nice one. I’ve actually got spadge’s TAF that he had before this one. even more mods and totally new refurbed pf & cab. i would happily sell it. but only if i can get another taf. ideally a playersC one - but i’ve more chance of a rocking horse flying over my head and dropping a golden poop.

This is now sold pending payment and collection - I'll be sorry to see her go. Thanks to all those who pm'd and commented positively.

As an aside, if anyone is considering selling a MBr LE, I had nearly as many inquiries about the one in the background of my photos as I did about the TAF!

Thanks,

Clive
There’s a Monster Bash on ebay by the same guy who’s selling a Theatre of Magic. Both machines are looking decidedly “dodgy”. Particularly the MB that was ‘sold’ in October for just under £5k.

Back
Top Bottom