What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold The Addams Family - £6,500

Despite the huge production run you don't see them come up often. The last one I recall was that dog from Dimes in november - operated for 30 years - but that sold no problem.

Mylar on clearcoat is a good thing.

Mansion is reasonable.

These days they seem to be either blinged up & ruined or ex-floor and fkd.

This example looks honest and relatively un-fettled, and that's rare. Bit of foam cleaner and she'll be reet.

Despite the huge production run you don't see them come up often. The last one I recall was that dog from Dimes in november - operated for 30 years - but that sold no problem.

Mylar on clearcoat is a good thing.

Mansion is reasonable.

These days they seem to be either blinged up & ruined or ex-floor and fkd.

This example looks honest and relatively un-fettled, and that's rare. Bit of foam cleaner and she'll be reet.
I agree I think a good workshop £200 max in parts or maybe a little more if the ramp is cracked but probably not necessary and you will have a nice pin it’s a great first buy for a newbie who wants to tinker with nothing too involved play it a year enjoy it and I would say you would definitely get your money back if you are unsure view in person
The Mylar on it is standard factory fitted

I viewed this machine a few weeks ago. In my opinion it’s in good original condition, fairly priced and accurately described by a genuine seller.

Whilst not a technical expert I have sold two TAFs in the last couple of years, including recently so have some real-life context.

Mylar may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but it has done it’s job, similarly TAF is a polarising game, but that isn’t something the seller can influence!
Clive, thanks for your help in getting the photos and what to put in the description. I had no idea it would be so popular or that it would generate so many comments in such a short time. This is Sold subject to payment / collection details being sorted out.

I got told I was nuts trying to ask 10k for my TRON LE ended up selling it for 15k when it was all said and done to a guy in the states.

But it’s funny seeing some comment on people commenting on a forum when they are the same people that will agree a price range then show up and try to undercut the previously agreed price range, wasting everyone’s time.

Doesn’t matter whether you sell on the forum or face to face some people just don’t know how to keep deals straight forward.
Im assuming your referring to me here Jon so let’s get the facts straight

1. No price was agreed before I came through. I was advised to pay no more than 9k by well respected forum members and that was more than you had been offered elsewhere. You were at 9.5k and said to come through and look and sure we could make a deal which we did as we met in the middle.

2. When I sold said game I got 9k so my initial valuation was correct.

3. You were the only one wasting time triple checking the money I gave you, then not putting in the LE certificate when I asked if it was in the machine. So then had to wait for it to be posted out. Hardly what I would call a straight forward deal

I’ve never complicated a deal in my life as I’m sure Chris b, Col and Lee will all say the money was sent straight over whenever I deal with them as it was with you

As to my original comment this shows exactly what I was saying. Quite disappointed you’ve said that to be honest

Im assuming your referring to me here Jon so let’s get the facts straight

1. No price was agreed before I came through. I was advised to pay no more than 9k by well respected forum members and that was more than you had been offered elsewhere. You were at 9.5k and said to come through and look and sure we could make a deal which we did as we met in the middle.

2. When I sold said game I got 9k so my initial valuation was correct.

3. You were the only one wasting time triple checking the money I gave you, then not putting in the LE certificate when I asked if it was in the machine. So then had to wait for it to be posted out. Hardly what I would call a straight forward deal

I’ve never complicated a deal in my life as I’m sure Chris b, Col and Lee will all say the money was sent straight over whenever I deal with them as it was with you

As to my original comment this shows exactly what I was saying. Quite disappointed you’ve said that to be honest
@J85M @AllstarDK - Guys, take it off line this is a for sale thread, not Dot Cottons Launderette....

@J85M @AllstarDK - Guys, take it off line this is a for sale thread, not Dot Cottons Launderette....
I respect Jon’s opinions on pinball, I have hired Mando off of his raving review and gone to him several times for advice.
Nothing to take anywhere I was referring to Chris (edited out surname, but no not B :D), so not sure what the issue is :cuckoo:
if that’s the case then Jon I apologise

Back
Top Bottom