What's new

Sold The Adamms Family

Out of interest (as an 'American Pickers' obsessive (almost stalker level)) .. is it a crime to make an offer (not that I have ever dared to do such a thing in my life)

Not a crime.
People who want to sell stuff usually enjoy people making offers to buy their stuff.
Here like everywhere else.

Hi
Really interested in the Addams (with 2 dees)
Please contact me on 07428750499
Many thanks
Gaz

Machine is As described, and plays without defect. To me the best thing and unusual by today's standard it has not been messed with, no touch-ups to cabinet, no track marks or wear to playfield. Fitted with mirror blades which make the game look tip-top....with gold legs on front only. If any questions get back to me .... just in so off to have my dinner.
Kind regards
John d.

Haven't seen John's TAF, but have just bought a CFTBL from him which was exactly as he described, and he is great to deal with.:thumbs:

Last edited:
image34.jpg

Can't see playfield very well but no fade to cab. Colour DMD too. Nice find!

Although just spotted the admit one rear decal ain't right..

Last edited:
New The admit one is from Funhouse, you need a swamp.

Yes, will get one at somepoint, then maybe put the admit one on this, not sure where though?

20170715_110013.jpg

That is a very very very nice CFTBL ... a" hot pink"model if I'm not mistaken with mirror blades? and an equally nice Funhouse.
The Creech Admit One ticket came from The Bank Of Scotland. They were doing some ISA promotion. ........ Maybe 8yrs ago....the cashier gifted me.
It's on with blue tack......easy to copy when needed........ A gift that just keeps giving.:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom