What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you ..

Pudsey pinball

Registered
Hi I'd like to thank all the people that came to my 40 th birthday bash yesterday,I had a great day especially getting to play Metallica,but the biggest thank you goes to my mrs who prepared all the food and all you pinball folk ho helped buy me a pinball gift and whiskey I was very taken aback by all your generosity and helping make my 40 th birthday party a fantastic day THANK YOU :)

Thanks kindly Dave, Lorena and family. Had a right good laugh. Top marks for DB too for his organising, and sorting out Metallica. Was a nice surprise!

Yep, was a good day, thanks Dave and Happy Birthday today.

Enjoyed Metallica more than I thought I would. Your Shadow is a beaut BTW.

Thanks guys, I've been spending my pinball heaven gift already like being a kid in a sweet shop:) I think all enjoyed the day ,I never managed to get o eat any ofmy mrs nice chilli as daz the chilli monster ate most of it lol

That Chilli rocks.
Sorry if I went 0verboard with it but you seemed to be to busy cooking and drinking beer to notice.
Big thanks for opening up your house to us nutters and a big thank you to Loranna for all the hard work in preping all that food for you to nuke on the barby. That salsa stuff was top as well.

Big thanks to Steve C for very kindly sending me a couple of meccano pully wheels that I needed - i'm planning on using one of them to rebuild my Nell Log Assembly, and of course it never hurts to have a spare. :)

Yep, you never left your post. You stayed there cooking while it chucked it down for five minuets.
We salute you for not burning those burgers in times of great wetness.

What's that thing on your cake between the 4 and the 0? Is it some kind of mutant thing? A Masonic symbol?

Back
Top Bottom