What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traded Thank You....I no longer need one of those....

Status
Not open for further replies.

pintableuser

Registered
ONE JEWELLED PLASTIC RING LAMP COVER (SHADOW HABITRAIL)..... there usually four(4) of them.... I'm missing one(1)

001.JPG

Hopefully someone has or knows of a box of bits from a scrapped machine ????????????????

I have tried U.S., Germany and UK all " out of stock"
Have some Shadow used/new plastics and mini-playfield parts to trade, cash, AND Karma Points.

As always, all help very much appreciated......

Last edited:
Good luck with that they are unobtanium. Do you have the 3 mongols? Also unobtanium if you don't. Ask on pinside someone had some a while ago prob long gone tho

Rudi

Got the 3 x Mongols thanks, and the Phurba daggers n found the german supplier but no stock. Had a look thru all my spares boxes but nothing..... the search is gaining momentum :)

Thinking back to when a friend shopped his.......

Ebay provided an item 99% the same, so all 4 were changed as he couldnt source the real deal.

All the one's I had sold a while back. Will have a look to see if I have another lying about.

Last edited:
There's a lot out there...... just nobodies found them.....yet;) Think GRizz has a few but can't find them in Bedrock.

Anyone got any pin-parts contacts in Italy or South America.?
Always optimistic the ring cover is out there n I'll have one ... This week.?

Thnx,tried all the usual goto sites........ now going to dark places with my torch.
The net is closing......relentless I'm locked on target........
For me, Its times like this I uncover diverse items on my wish-list..... he says optimistically:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom