What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Texas Pinball Grab Bags

Mike Kindler

Site Supporter
Just seen the message about the cancellation of the Texas Pinball cancellation. They are obviously stuck with bundles of merchandise that has already been bought and prepared. They are selling goody bags to try and recoup some of their outlay and while I'd quite like to help out I don't want to pay extortionate US shipping costs. So, I wondered there are any others here minded to get themselves a unique goody bag via a bulk buy?

https://texaspinball.com/tpf/store/...mmA#!/TPF2020-Swag-Bag/p/180505756/category=0

Post a response on here and I'll collate things.

I'm in Mike, and I've reached out to Ed for group shipping.

also they might ship other merchandise so if anyone wants hoodies or shirts or anything put that down too and I'll see what we can organise.

One thing though, its currently uncertain about how cargo shipping is going to work or at what speed so might have to wait a bit.

I'm also in for one of the swag bags please Mike.
D.

Last edited:
can you all be clear what you want, line item, sizes, how many please.

Id like a baseball shirt - large - grey/black and a swag bag if possible please.

Yes Please :thumbs: I would like the TPF2020 Swag Bag Thanks 🙏

And 1 x TPF 2020 T-shirt (full back design) size XL colour Black

Cheers

Last edited:
Put me down for 1 x Mens T-Shirt (full front design) and 1 Hoodie (both purple and XL)

Last edited:
Please put me down for a TPF T-shirt - Come and Flip it
Medium
Black
(SKU tflip-m-blk-0000)

Cheers, Stew

There's a go fund me page that's been set up to help the TPF crew out of their financial predicament, if anyone's interested:

I’d like a baseball shirt black/blue
2 x tshirts full back printed in purple
1 x hoodie purple

all in 2xl please

where and when for money?

thanks for organising

ok will ping you all to send me the money for what you want to order tonight. Or you can do it proactively by sending it in dollars to neil@domino.org

Back
Top Bottom