What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Terminator 3

R

robertlucas1970

I have decided to sell my T3 as I got this just to fill the space when I started this hobby a few months ago and I'm now finding the pins that I really want and pins that I intend to keep such as Sopranos and have even found Elvis that im collecting this week.
So this needs to go to make room for an Avatar or Scared Stiff, would also be interested in doing a deal if you have one of these to offer ?
I got T3 from a member on here who had it in his collection for 10 years, so its all very nice, only has one modification which is the lights around the speakers.
The only thing I have done is install the premium non ghosting LED kit from pinball LED and replaced all other lamps.
Everything is working 100% and has a working coin mech.
I would like £1800

short video of it in action:

20160515_075420.jpg
20160515_075356.jpg
20160515_075430.jpg
20160515_075527.jpg
20160515_075811.jpg
20160515_075757.jpg
20160507_124828.jpg
20160507_124835.jpg

Congrats on "finding Elvis"
There "probably" gonna ask you for a price to have your T3 for sale!

Congrats on "finding Elvis"
There "probably" gonna ask you for a price to have your T3 for sale!

Added the price now, was looking for other sales of T3 to see what they are worth, but cant find anything so just listed it at what it cost me and hope its priced right for one is this condition.
Elvis should be in this week, he is just getting it ready, have traded my Dr Who on this which was another pin I got to fill the space, its nice to own a few different ones, but they have just been a stop gap to get the ones I really want in my collection.

Go on then I've got to ask where did you find Elvis in the end?

Go on then I've got to ask where did you find Elvis in the end?

Until its in my hands im not saying a word :) any day now
I was in a bidding war with the ebay one and didnt know is was a member on here, so this time im not saying a word :)

Still have my T3, and have some cash if anybody has something nice to trade, would like an Avatar or some other Stern
This is in tip top condition, the last owner had it 10 years and I think you can still find his add on here as only had it a few months.

Reduced to £1700 as I have swapped the door and coin mech with the door on my Elvis, So this no longer has a single slot coin door, but a double with no coin mech.
I am keeping the Elvis and wanted to use it as a money box, I need at least one of my pins to save me some cash for the next one.
So £1700 or would like to trade up for an Avatar

Back
Top Bottom