What's new

Sold Terminator 2 for sale!

Gotdabug

Site Supporter
Alias
Ian
So I have a Terminator 2 for sale which came to me through sad circumstances, will do my best to describe with the knowledge I’ve gained so far(thanks colywobbles!).

Cabinet is pretty nice and clean with no horrible damage or scrapes. Legs all good with blue plastic protectors which go with the cabinet. It receives power but is missing the power driver board.

Playfield looks in reasonable condition with a few cracked plastics, ramps all look okay. I have 2 new plastics along with a new rubber set and spaceship which had been bought as this was a project in progress. I’ll also include a heavy duty T2 head which I believe was going to be fitted to the top box.

Price £3,500

Happy to answer questions as best I can.
IMG_1890.jpeg
IMG_1889.jpeg
IMG_1888.jpeg
IMG_1887.jpeg
IMG_1886.jpeg
IMG_1885.jpeg
IMG_1884.jpeg
IMG_1883.jpeg
IMG_1882.jpeg
IMG_1881.jpeg
IMG_1880.jpeg
IMG_1879.jpeg
IMG_1878.jpeg
IMG_1877.jpeg
IMG_1876.jpeg
IMG_1875.jpeg
IMG_1874.jpeg
IMG_1873.jpeg
IMG_1872.jpeg
IMG_1871.jpeg
IMG_1870.jpeg

Anyone welcome to on me as I have looked over this pin in person.
From what I saw it has a few broken plastics inc slings.
PF and cabinet was super nice and it would make a nice one.
Price wise it’s what HLD has offered albeit not sure if they knock you down when they turn up as I’ve never had dealings with them.

Ian a nice chap but not too pin savvy as he was left these by his father in law.

GLWS

Nice to see another East Anglian!

No mpu or has it just been taken out? Can't see if the game works or not without that.

Nice to see another East Anglian!

No mpu or has it just been taken out? Can't see if the game works or not without that.
Yep I was told it had no board so I didn't switch on or check in back box hence surprised HLD offered so much.
I did say to Ian it was very strong money for a project.

Back
Top Bottom