What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles??

huggers

Site Supporter
Alias
Andy Hug
Seeing a bit of noise that Sterns next game could be Turtles. That is a borderline perfect theme for a chap of my years. What are your thoughts? Into it? Is there any truth in it you think?

Ha! Is that where the rumour came from? Looks to me like Steve Ritchie got bored on his lunch break and doodled Leonardo! Good old Pinside, never change.

Seeing a bit of noise that Sterns next game could be Turtles. That is a borderline perfect theme for a chap of my years. What are your thoughts? Into it? Is there any truth in it you think?
It's a lottery though - you just have to hope that when Stern do your dream theme they do it justice. Some hit the mark, some don't [emoji3]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

It's a lottery though - you just have to hope that when Stern do your dream theme they do it justice. Some hit the mark, some don't [emoji3]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Yes this is the problem. You might get an Iron Maiden or you might get a Munter pro.... I mean Munsters Pro

Data east one is cool for 80s kids and I love mine but think a remake sounds good but would like to see non mondo artwork and more faithful to the original

Ha! Is that where the rumour came from? Looks to me like Steve Ritchie got bored on his lunch break and doodled Leonardo! Good old Pinside, never change.

Rumour came from the usual sources on pinside, same dudes who made the initial noise about Stranger Things. Believe some distributors in the US have told people it’s TMNT next.

For me a new Turtles pin would have to be based on the original version of the cartoon, and not on any of the movies or newer cartoons

Yep or the old original comic book by Eastman and Laird although that might be a little bit niche. As long as it's not the Michael Bay produced version I'll likely be on board

For me a new Turtles pin would have to be based on the original version of the cartoon, and not on any of the movies or newer cartoons

Rumour from the usual suspects is 80s era turtles, Borg design, tanio on code.

Edit: oh and lots of toys but I’ll believe that when I see it

Last edited:
I can’t be the only one who hopes it’s based on the 90s movies, right?

69C8EE5C-9DE4-44B9-BA70-4A027D56A182.jpeg

Edit: The first two at least... the third, not so much.

I can’t be the only one who hopes it’s based on the 90s movies, right?

View attachment 100209

Edit: The first two at least... the third, not so much.

I was so obsessed with this movie as a kid. This would be the best choice by a mile. It totally holds up as well, Jim Henson puppeteering, dark tone, Golden Harvest King Fu actors in the costumes plus the seminal classic T.U.R.T.L.E Power.

It will be cowawonga or cowadunga

The data east is a guily pleasure let down by the crappy display

How did Turtles pan out for people that bought one? Who did buy one? Is it great/good/average/sh1te?

I’m enjoying it and my son loves it due to the theme. It does have a frustratingly hard jackpot shot from the upper flipper though - especially when the balls are flying around super fast during a multi ball

How did Turtles pan out for people that bought one? Who did buy one? Is it great/good/average/sh1te?
I’m really enjoying Turtles. The latest code gives it a great polish with new light shows & callouts, and adds a Half Shell Challenge mini game. The voice work on Splinter, Beebop & Rocksteady, Baxter & Casey Jones is also REALLY good!!🎙😎🍕🐢

I thought Tmnt was awesome sound lights etc, very fast game play my only reason i sold it on is felt similar to my Xmen and Sm at the time like they both had a baby 😆 and i did find it so fast was tough to master the Dontello ramp and the lair shot was challenging for me to, im a crap player though, which is weird as i find Jp2 easier! On the look to own a Jp2 and maybe Avengers as Gonzos video made that look awesome to!

Back
Top Bottom