What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles wanted (for a friend)

is he sure? I restored one for a friend 2 years back, a tmnt nut. its not the best, he offered diplomatically.

is he sure? I restored one for a friend 2 years back, a tmnt nut. its not the best, he offered diplomatically.
Yes. Friend is huge turtles nut. He’s not a pinballer per se so he’s probably not bothered that it’s not as rich a game as other pins.

What price is he thinking ?
Ace machine for any 80s child and those that moan have usually not owned . You can do 3 balls in 60 seconds and also have an epic game . The spinning pizza really makes a difference

Attachments

• 54A44F49-4AB5-479A-8A5F-1FD7C4CCA541.jpeg
    54A44F49-4AB5-479A-8A5F-1FD7C4CCA541.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 66
Mmm top end is interesting
Machine plays and is semi led , cab some marks and play field is clean . Some spare parts as well like pizza motor and new decals

More keen to swap but could have my arm twisted
Newport South Wales so are you local ?
These are unicorn machines and I only know of 3 in the uk and this is the only one working that I know of
Cheers Ed

There’s one near leeds that is fully working and in good shape. I think it’s fan-only machine because I think it’s lousy, but each to their own :)

More keen to swap but could have my arm twisted
Newport South Wales so are you local ?
These are unicorn machines and I only know of 3 in the uk and this is the only one working that I know of
Cheers Ed
Not local but can pick up no problem
How much you thinking ?

OMG even if it was a minty at £1500 you would have to be a die hard own all the memorabilia type of super fan to enjoy this pin.
Marmite and each to their own but if your mate has 2k budget get him to play it and then head to Tilt for some actual fun games before he pulls the trigger.
oh and Before anyone asks, both me and Gabe are big fans of TMNT! me old school and Gabe the new wave.
Rare doesn’t come high up the list of my decision making when choosing a pin.

OMG even if it was a minty at £1500 you would have to be a die hard own all the memorabilia type of super fan to enjoy this pin.
Marmite and each to their own but if your mate has 2k budget get him to play it and then head to Tilt for some actual fun games before he pulls the trigger.
oh and Before anyone asks, both me and Gabe are big fans of TMNT! me old school and Gabe the new wave.
Rare doesn’t come high up the list of my decision making when choosing a pin.
I think sometimes in these Pinball forums and groups, people forget that not everyone is a Pinball aficionado. I bought a JP 1993 machine because I love Jurassic Park and not because I'm remotely skilled in playing pinball. The fact that it's actually a really great game is a side bonus haha.

Yeh, I'd like a TMNT as part of the DE narrow DMD collection of 5 pinball masterpieces - 🏁 🐢 🚀 🦇 🏴‍☠️

Trying to work out your emojis...

Checkpoint
TMNT
Star Wars? (or Star Trek?)
Batman
Hook

No love for 📖🧟?

Perhaps this is a new game thread?... haha

💀🏊
🦕🦖
⚔️
🎭🐰

I think sometimes in these Pinball forums and groups, people forget that not everyone is a Pinball aficionado. I bought a JP 1993 machine because I love Jurassic Park and not because I'm remotely skilled in playing pinball. The fact that it's actually a really great game is a side bonus haha.
You struck gold like I did with my 1st pin which was FH and it was all a fluke as it was all the guy had.
You usually remember your 1st pin fondly and never want to let it go. I had my FH 27yr and it was still hard to let go even though I hardly ever played it the last few years.
TMNT however I owned for a matter of weeks as I was spoilt with afew dozen Will/Bally pins when it went through my hands. All that haunts me are the ridiculous repetitive call outs of something like “shoot for the pizza” or subway.
I may not have gave it much time but when you have the likes of TAF, AFM, TZ, MM ect ect. It brings things into perspective.
anyhow Good luck with your search but try get a nice one at a reasonable price and Indoubt your friend will lose much if he decided to move it on.
Col

You struck gold like I did with my 1st pin which was FH and it was all a fluke as it was all the guy had.
You usually remember your 1st pin fondly and never want to let it go. I had my FH 27yr and it was still hard to let go even though I hardly ever played it the last few years.
TMNT however I owned for a matter of weeks as I was spoilt with afew dozen Will/Bally pins when it went through my hands. All that haunts me are the ridiculous repetitive call outs of something like “shoot for the pizza” or subway.
I may not have gave it much time but when you have the likes of TAF, AFM, TZ, MM ect ect. It brings things into perspective.
anyhow Good luck with your search but try get a nice one at a reasonable price and Indoubt your friend will lose much if he decided to move it on.
Col
Yeah I don't think I'll ever let my original JP go. It will die before I let it pass on and even then I'll probably turn it into a table or piece of art or something.

Back on topic, my friend has just picked up a Space Jam and I believe he's in touch with a private seller about a TMNT that's a little cheaper than the one on fleabay :)

Back
Top Bottom