What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Limited Edition (TMNT LE) **Keeping it**

MadNat

Site Supporter
Limited space means this beauty has to leave - I've had great fun with this game, a theme I love, and a real fast a furious game with a mental multi-ball.

Has a great pedigree - came from @Colywobbles - so has all of his cool plastics, and his relocation of Insider (included) into the coin door.

Upgraded with my own LED driver board and LED's and Col's speaker light plastics - so a fully configurable speaker light pack via wifi.

Everything else is standard as the LE version is pretty fully loaded anyway.

Comes with both standard edition from Stern and 1987 edition code. Both at the latest 1.55 version.

This is number 221 of 500

Located in Leamington Spa with easy access.

Price is £9,500 Firm

Pics for you to inspect:
IMG_1292.jpeg

IMG_1293.jpeg

IMG_1294.jpeg

IMG_1295.jpeg

IMG_1296.jpeg

IMG_1297.jpeg

IMG_1298.jpeg

IMG_1299.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

IMG_1301.jpeg

IMG_1302.jpeg

IMG_1303.jpeg

IMG_1304.jpeg

IMG_1305.jpeg

IMG_1306.jpeg

And yes - the missing leg bolt is included (thought I'd take that off to see who mentions it first...;))

Video:

Last edited:
Limited space means this beauty has to leave - I've had great fun with this game, a theme I love, and a real fast a furious game with a mental multi-ball.

Has a great pedigree - came from @Colywobbles - so has all of his cool plastics, and his relocation of Insider (included) into the coin door.

Upgraded with my own LED driver board and LED's and Col's speaker light plastics - so a fully configurable speaker light pack via wifi.

Everything else is standard as the LE version is pretty fully loaded anyway.

This is number 221 of 500

Located in Leamington Spa with easy access.

Asking £10,250...
Pics for you to inspect:
View attachment 220114
View attachment 220115
View attachment 220116
View attachment 220117
View attachment 220118
View attachment 220119
View attachment 220120
View attachment 220121
View attachment 220122
View attachment 220123
View attachment 220124
View attachment 220125
View attachment 220126
View attachment 220127
View attachment 220128

And yes - the missing leg bolt is included (thought I'd take that off to see who mentions it first...;))

Video:
wrong section mate....

Looks lovely and a real fun game to play with friends.

Good of you to make a meaningful price drop too, none of that sub-% nonsense. 👍

GLWS whoever grabs this is going to be very happy!

Bump

Bargain price for a modern Stern LE £9,750... with just 500 in the whole wide world.

Still available and only 39 mins drive from Pinfest in Daventry if you'd like to arrange a viewing/test.

One more nudge on this one.

Would be nice to keep it in the community.

Been a few LE’s go through the last week or so. Compared to those sales I really think this is a great deal for a low run modern LE.

So will keep the ad on here for one more week before taking it back down.

Thank you
Mike

Back
Top Bottom