What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teenage Cancer Trust - fundraising

Andydn

Site Supporter
I hate to beg, but when it comes to raising money for Teenage Cancer Trust I have no problem with it. This is a great charity offering support for Teenagers with Cancer, something that I just can’t imagine going through at any time in your life, especially the tough teenage years.

I’ll be running the London Marathon 2024 for Teenage Cancer Trust, if you can donate just a small amount it would be greatly appreciated 🙏

Thank you.

Great charity choice Andy, Roger Daltrey has been a patron for approaching 25 years so when we organised The Who convention's (my involvement was '03 & '06) they received all profits raised from every aspect of the event.
Probably the thing I'm most proud of.

Also saw Rick Astley the Saturday morning of his Glastonbury appearance, at The Litton during breakfast. Had I known he once played pinball l'd have given more of response to his polite "good morning" than a nod and "alright" 🤣

Well done Andy.
As you know I’m living with cancer and on chemo for life, all cancer charities need people like you to help with finding new treatments and most importantly finding a permanent cure.
This is a great thing you are doing.
Alan

Free rubbers!! ….almost

Mixed rubbers (see photo), donate to my page for Teenage Cancer Trust & I’ll send em all to ya 👍 (pm me your address once donation made please)

IMG_9363.jpeg

Rubbers above are now just free if anyone wants them 👍, I’ll cover postage

Quick update for those that have donated to Teenage Cancer Trust for whom I am running the London Marathon very soon 🥹

Training has gone great, struggled on two 20 mile runs but had a strong 16 mile run at my goal pace last weekend. I feel strong & ready for this.

Any more donations are greatly appreciated, Stacy & Myself have worked very hard towards this as it’s for a great charity.
Link is below, THANK YOU 🙏

IMG_0564.jpegIMG_0682.jpegIMG_0720.jpeg

With so many running with you, your run will be better than ever.
Good luck to you both.

Just had a donation from someone called Craig - thank you so much 🙏🙏 (not sure who you are, please PM me)

Thank you Ian 🙏, so grateful that donations are still coming in! 🎉

Back
Top Bottom