What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress Tee Shirts - And other stories of jumping on the bandwagon

stumblor

Site Supporter
Alias
Davey Price
Look, let's be honest - I saw how amazing @Tilt_Birmingham's tees were and I thought "Why not? I've always wanted to make a tee!" The most sincerest form of flattery is... outright plagiarism? Do I have that right? Well you can never have too many tees, I thought, setting aside any misgivings and cracking on anyway. Someone has to offset the inevitability of 20 dudes rocking up to the next event in Tilt merch.

Anyway, talk is cheap! Here's a little sneak peak of the image that will be going on the reverse of the tees.

1597853534341.png

Black on White, and White on Black uniqlo tees.

Coming soon to a thread near you.

also like the Creature referenced boards, I have the full plastic set art for creature and bits and pieces from other games if you want to add elements to the design

we have looked into electric circus merch but we need someone artistic. Im seeing how our pool team (the Fife St Fireballs) tees turn out to see if if its something we will pursue. folks can currently buy a cuddly "flipper" the dolphin from the bar if that counts. Tilt tees look great btw

Back
Top Bottom