What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team TNA - The UK's Total Nuclear Annihilation Pinball Club

Hopefully Sunday mine will be back online and I can finally fit the UV kit that has been staring at me from the shelf
Want to know about hydrostatic water ingress, concrete slab, screed and lack of a DPF just give me a call. I have a lot to say on the matter …..

Attachments

• IMG_6341.jpeg
    IMG_6341.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 31
Hopefully Sunday mine will be back online and I can finally fit the UV kit that has been staring at me from the shelf
Want to know about hydrostatic water ingress, concrete slab, screed and lack of a DPF just give me a call. I have a lot to say on the matter …..
Wow good luck with all this maintenance stuff. Be sure to let us know how the UV kit is on TNA, will look superb I think.

Thank you - yes I am dying to get this kit installed and take some footage - Will go well next to GTF when it arrives…..

well i’m back on the titans but only because of the UV
Ive somehow gained @Colywobbles sticky right flipper button too since it’s been sat in the summerhouse - Might need more acclimatising so will see how we are tomorrow but for now feast your eyes on this

Attachments

• IMG_6356.jpeg
    IMG_6356.jpeg
    120.2 KB · Views: 57
Wow.. that looks superb mate 😍
Much appreciated - i have also replaced the pop bumper body and skirt for a black one. Just need to refit the led back into the pop. have bought a clear top but i think unless stumblor invents something the opaque one is where its at
I love pimping this as much as playing it

Much appreciated - i have also replaced the pop bumper body and skirt for a black one. Just need to refit the led back into the pop. have bought a clear top but i think unless stumblor invents something the opaque one is where its at
I love pimping this as much as playing it
Oh never noticed the bumper body and skirt.

This game only now needs the final icing on the cake with the Pop Bumper, @stumblor please sort it out, no excuse you have the game 😂 🙏

Attachments

• IMG_6375.jpeg
    IMG_6375.jpeg
    164.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6376.jpeg
    IMG_6376.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6377.jpeg
    IMG_6377.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6378.jpeg
    IMG_6378.jpeg
    166.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6379.jpeg
    IMG_6379.jpeg
    166.1 KB · Views: 28
Oh wait it already did that, I had to power on and double check 😂

Think maybe the frosted better than the clear also.

@SeikoKid

Seen this photo online also, looks great with a mix up with the Pink Plastics ,whilst the reactor plastics have been kept green. Remember we can change the multi ball colour in settings also, not that I have tried to see what it looks like.

image.png

I wish you hadn’t shown me that - Now i got another upgrade to try out 😂

I really thought i’d be all over the side rail lighting but it just hasn't grabbed me yet - And the though of another import hit doesn’t help either….

I have that same pink fluorescent in stock but IMO it doesn’t suit TNA as the stock ones are BOSS imo.
I did fit them to my BM66 CW edition which suited the look though.

Time tombstoned has removed any skills i once had acquired

Almost a week and shocking results but tonight after a few IPA’s I got reactor 4. Dead Flip has found a way….

Just to reiterate why I did not want Titans again. Not even 30 games in and they are goosed
The slingshots started looking like this a few days after fitting

Positive note in getting reactor 3 regularly. 4 digit scores, might be time for a clean n wax soon …

Attachments

• IMG_6631.jpeg
    IMG_6631.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6634.jpeg
    IMG_6634.jpeg
    183 KB · Views: 28
Interested to know peoples opinions on the original versus the 2022 CE, is it worth the extra ? Condition being equal is a used original worth the same as a CE ?

I Have CE and not even sure if differences apart from them adding Flo Protectors and powder coated armour and speaker panel.

I guess an original gonna have a ton more plays as they been out a few years now and I’ve played a few that were sited.

Whereas the CEs are probably in the hands of collectors like myself so low play and cared for.

So it basicly comes down to price and @Jmac had 4 after his at £8k so there’s a guide to what you gonna pay for one.

Originals like CEs don’t come up very often so the problem is more actually getting either.

I value mine around 8.5 but it’s not for sale and think it would be hard to pry an original from anyone under 7k but try a wanted ad to see what gets offered.

Personally I think the CE would be worth more, with having the extra's over the original. I would not have thought an original would be worth the same as the CE.

I have a CE, I purchased a new one as I could not find an original for sale.

Had I found an original and went on to see a CE for sale, I would even upgrade to the CE. Why, because I love the game and want the best OEM pimped model available.

Both will be difficult to find, so grab either one if you can.

Welcome. I think we are neighbours ? You are very welcome to come and play. Maybe even make a long list of things you might want to add

Update on the ruddy flippers. Decided to swap back to stock though installed Stern shaft clamps as can’t use the keyed ones and i’ve left in the metal bushes. I’ve still got the power setting on 20 - stock setting still too strong.
Given the fact that i’ve had a complete flipper assembly out of Spooky and it made no difference and then playing @Jmacs before he sold it in the league meet we had the same issue arise the problem was solved by fitting small washers under the front bracket allowing the plunger to slide in and out of the coil sleeve with no resistance ( which was happening from 1 side due to it not being as true as it needed to be )

Packing off the coil from the underside works for a bit but ultimately it’s the spacing of the bracelet that is the cure.

Eventually it started to happen on my left flipper and for several weeks now and a flip load of games we are golden

I think the Precision don’t gel well with titans on TNA , though i have the precision and titans on GZ for a long time now and absolutely no wear or issues at all

I think it’s just dynamics of TNA that wear out flipper rubbers quickly no matter what you use

I’d say the bush and shaft clamp as worthy upgrades. When you take off the stock pawl parts you can clearly see its like having a halfords bike compared to a Kona

Attachments

• IMG_6501.jpeg
    IMG_6501.jpeg
    145.1 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom