What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Target foam replacement

RudeDogg1

Registered
All 3 of the centre targets on bsd have lost their foam. I'm sure I remember seeing someone say they used something from b&q but I can't remember what that was

Says out of stock Andy. If you do have some in, I need some too. Lmk and I'll email, thanks.

All 3 of the centre targets on bsd have lost their foam. I'm sure I remember seeing someone say they used something from b&q but I can't remember what that was

Rudi - I use number plate foam fixers. Perfect depth and size, just need to slice off one side of adhesive with the old x acto knife.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+1 on getting the right stuff instead of hacks from B&Q.

I'm missing one of these and wasn't going to bother replacing it...how necessary are they?

They help stop the ball riding up on rebound and taking to the air/hitting the glass. They'll also protect the structure of the target from excess force and reduce metal fatigue.

Yeah, makes sense. Shame as I just threw away some foam packaging that would've been perfect. Doh!

You are far more likely to break plastics due to air balls if these foams are not in place

Not had any airballs off it so far (its the target next to the bear ramp on TAF), but I will get it sorted asap!

Back
Top Bottom