What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tapatalk and sales

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
I quite like just using this site on google chrome personally when I am on my mobile (not keen on Safari on iphone).

I know Paul is not a fan of tapatalk as well.

I quite like just using this site on google chrome personally when I am on my mobile (not keen on Safari on iphone).

I know Paul is not a fan of tapatalk as well.

I LOVE the flexability it gives, and to read the forum on the go it is great. However unfortunately thats around the extend of it's usefulness... as a basic forum browser. It doesnt support anything outside of that.

I have to say, I hate the new Classified Ads.

I think it’s clunky and also if there is a ‘Comments’ Tab, what was the point of moving it over.

Just my 10 cents, but I really liked the old sales thread.

It gives the seller a format to fill in that requires things like pictures. I am interested to hear from people using it to sell and buy too.
I used it on Monday to buy a machine and it was different but worked fine, I didn't feel the need to ask many more questions.

Back
Top Bottom