What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Tales of the Arabian Nights (TOTAN) - forum members price £5,750

MadNat

Site Supporter
I'm not playing this as much as I should since adding a couple of machines to my collection. So think it's time to see if there is someone out there looking to own one themselves.

Everything works as it should. Occasional Vanishing Magnet Broken error, although everything works - easily reset with the standard test routine. I have replaced the lamp rubbers with new ones since the below pics were taken.

I was planning on a full refurb (gold treatment) so have new side decals and back box decals (official), which are included in the sale, along with original Manual, some spare playfield decals and plastics (not needed for the refurb - spares). Original DMD and Standard glass included.

Activated PIN2DMD colour LED DMD with colour file, invsi-glass and laser cut pin blades can be added for £300 extra - £6,050.

It is now on eBay at £200 more.

Some pics for you...
TOTAN.jpg

TOTAN19.jpg

TOTAN18.jpg

TOTAN17.jpg

TOTAN16.jpg
TOTAN15.jpg
TOTAN14.jpg
TOTAN12.jpg
TOTAN11.jpg
TOTAN10.jpg
TOTAN9.jpg
TOTAN8.jpg
TOTAN7.jpg
TOTAN6.jpg
TOTAN5.jpg
TOTAN3.jpg
TOTAN2.jpg
TOTAN1.jpg

Very easy access - happy for social distanced visits.

Thanks
Mike

Attachments

• TOTAN4.jpg
    TOTAN4.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
It’s sold on eBay...

Bitter sweet, as I would have preferred keeping it in the community. But there was no interest at this time.

It’s sold on eBay...

Bitter sweet, as I would have preferred keeping it in the community. But there was no interest at this time.
Ok - now not sold on eBay (stop sniggering!).

Taken off eBay... so only advertised here, for anyone here looking to own a TOTAN. Not in a desperate hurry to sell.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom