What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Tales From The Crypt £1900

GillAy

Site Supporter
Everything works. I have had this machine for about 12 months and have played it a lot - now need a swap so time to sell on.
There are a few scratches on the cabinet from years of moving around but it looks in pretty good condition.
Comes with a pair of Retro Refurbs sideblades (graveyard version) that I haven't had time to add.

Please let me know if you need any more pics or information. £1900.

PC020048.JPGPC020049.JPGPC020047.JPGPC020052.JPGPC020051.JPGPC020050.JPGPB240029.JPGPC010045.JPGPB240025.JPG

Last edited:
None fitted at the moment but I have had it working with one.
Mech is now in another machine in a pub down the road.

This has been in a pub for a while, which as when I had the coin mech in it - bought from pinball heaven.

Will consider a swap or trade up.
Was hoping to get a new machine in for everyone to play over Christmas.

Sorry that I haven't been able to reply to the messages and PMs for the last few days. My other half is ill and we had relos from Australia here to say goodbye.
I have seen them and will take pics and answer questions next week. We are away from home in Plymouth to see the grandchildren so I can't do anything with the pin until we get back.
Please hang on, I do want to sell.

Had a few lower offers but I do think that its worth the asking price. I'm not looking to make a profit.

Back
Top Bottom