What's new

Found it! TAF

Tony

Site Supporter
Alias
Tony
After parting with one of my projects "I think" I'd like to try and get my garage into some kind of order and try and achieve a long term goal of mine and try and own a TAF? If anyone has one that there thinking of moving on, Please Please could you get in touch, possible options are out right purchase, or possible trades and cash could be quite flexible.
Many thanks
Tony

Last edited:
Budget well I've finally come to the conclusion that a reasonable priced TAF just doesn't exist project ones are none existent so it will have to be the going rate?
Possibly trades fully working HS2 & SWT projects ES x2, JD, BOP, LW3, HS, BK
Possibly Star Wars trilogy arcades or a sega MVS??
Tony

Good luck with finding one at the right place - at least they hold value well. If you have a need to play (and some other machines) over Xmas, I'm half an hour up the M1.

Thanks that's a great offer, gonna try and bring in the HS2 and put a bit of time on it!

Hi Tony.
Considering parting with my TAF
Welcome to have a look at it and if it's not the one for you then no worries.
Pm me and I can give you some details if you're interested.

Sadly, £4k seems to be a baseline price. The stuff that's gone on eBay recently, which is a bit of an unknown quantity at the best of times, has all gone for £4k+

That being said, there's a £5.5k one on there that has been on there for quite a while so there is still some sanity going around.

I had a pretty good one, sold for £5k with a fair bit of extras and upgraded to a fully restored new playfield, new cab etc - for £7k, but it’s like new really and I was/am very pleased with it. It was a little clunky when it arrived but it plays great now. I can’t foresee circumstances in which I’d part with it :)

TAF was a grail pin for me, along with TZ.

Thanks @Richy you we're great to deal with!
Finally made it home, but while you've got a van it would be a shame not too........

IMG_7231.JPG
IMG_7232.JPG
IMG_7233.JPG
IMG_7234.JPG

Dropped on a ex operator that was having a clear out??? These things never usually happen to me!!!
So much for trying to empty out the garage!!!

Thanks @Richy you we're great to deal with!
Finally made it home, but while you've got a van it would be a shame not too........

View attachment 57106 View attachment 57107 View attachment 57108 View attachment 57109
Dropped on a ex operator that was having a clear out??? These things never usually happen to me!!!
So much for trying to empty out the garage!!!

Awesome haul ! :clap:

So Hook, Black Rose, LW3, Funhouse, Out Run ........whats the other pin in the corner ?? ....A Sega ...?? is that the weird convex backbox I see ?

Congrats @Tony and you've snagged a Hook, always the noisiest game at the party and best ramp in pinball:thumbs:

Where was the Op based?

Thanks @astyy the hook looks good, minor display issue to sort but seems to work
He used to cover the Yorkshire area

Budget well I've finally come to the conclusion that a reasonable priced TAF just doesn't exist project ones are none existent so it will have to be the going rate?

I had to do a trade for my TAF, one bottle of JD :) (it was about 8 years ago though)

One diode on the left flipper coil and a transistor on the fliptronics board and all was good.

I love my TAF, if I had to go down to one machine it's the one I would keep.

Chris.

Wow. Just... wow.
And it’s not even Christmas anymore?[emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom