What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taf

pinballcenter

Registered
5Years
Taf for sale.
3600€ whit shipping .price is not fixed ! i can accept lower offer

pin is working
dmd ok
the hand mechanism operates
need new rubbers.
not in collector conditions !

Pictures on request.
stéphane from france !!:)

Pinballcenter@gmail

Last edited:
it's easier for me to give a temporary link to people who are really interested and it allows me to control the destination of my photos and to avoid false advertisements.:)

This is true, being a pinball forum I don't think there will be many people interested. :hmm:

it's easier for me to give a temporary link to people who are really interested and it allows me to control the destination of my photos and to avoid false advertisements.:)
sorry dude but you're not really helping yourself out here. you're the one who wants to sell, so you should make a little effort. answer a pm if it gets sent. post the photos here instead of using temp links, you're not David Snowdon with unique photography skills, and it's not like everyone is gonna start using your pics.
oh and hello and good evening, and i bow in your general direction monsieur

And your mother was a hampster..

actually I'm not an important person in the world or in the pinball world. I am insignificant. . but I can not pass application fee or other things of the sort. . I just wish ' that the pictures I give do not end up in the wrong hands that will attack the honest people . . . regarding your comment on my quick answers or not private messages know that I am the best and with the means at my disposal . . I'm not familiar enough with your forum to react very quickly. . . cordially . . PS: I thought the Hundred Years War was over.

Now in view of your reactions I understand that I mind . . because I do not want to bend to your ethical rules ( / can be ? ? ) . In this case, let me know and delete my account and I can not be a bad memory for sure. Always cordially ! !

Mange tout mange tout, its just banter my little pomme de terre.

Confused about all the comments in French here, I thought Pinball Center was based in Germany???

A bit misleading then to take the name of another company to trade here. Newbies like me get fooled.
But on the other hand i asked for the pictures and Stephane provided them and they are good enough to see that in his words it is "not in a collector state". So a fair description.

I can understand the trouble I sow using a box email on behalf of pinball center, but I am professional and France declared as I have already written and said many times I am French. the fact of using the name "pinball center" only match my trading activities and pinball rentals.

stéphane

I can understand the trouble I sow using a box enamel on behalf of pinball center, but I am professional and France declared as I have already written and said many times I am French. the fact of using the name "pinball center" only match my trading activities and pinball rentals.

stéphane

I wouldn't take offence I think it just confused a few people

the bit i still don't understand is this -
>'I just wish ' that the pictures I give do not end up in the wrong hands that will attack the honest people'

whereas as we know hear, 'they are good enough to see that in his words it is "not in a collector state". So a fair description.'
so...... why are you afraid of people using your pictures of an average looking TAF? it's not like people can't get a million of those from all over the internet.

but whatever, it's the hundred years war thing all over again i expect, us rosbifs and you grenouilles sometimes just rub each other the wrong way. good luck with your sale. as the admin already said, there's no rule that you have to put pics in your post, it just seems a good idea if you actually want to sell it. oioioioioioi bonne chance

Dan - Behave ;)

Stéphane is more than happy to mail pics out for anyone interested. That's fine if it's the preferred way she wishes to do business :) She just doesn't with to post them here, which is fine :)

Back
Top Bottom