What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone to Ebay TAF with Colour DMD

GlebeCS

Site Supporter
OK, will be selling all of my pins due to a change in personal circumstances, will have to be content with playing at shows and onsite for a while..

OK, TAF, I fitted a new Colour DMD to this and also full PH LED kit (cost £500 for the DMD and LEDs), also added some extra LED strip lights in a couple of places and green light in the swamp kickout, also a polar bear on the ramp

Machine also has gold legs and gold flipper buttons and is fitted with gold ROMS

Cabinet and playfield are both in reasonable shape, some wear and touch ups as is to be expected.

I had intended to replace the ramp as this isn't the best, has been repaired and is generally scruffy, doesn't affect the gameplay at all though and a new ramp is £100 at pinballcentre.eu

Plenty of pictures here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xcg69h7dt2p2hj5/5iqZhl_xRv

No errors on startup, every bulb and switch works perfectly, flippers are strong and the machine plays really well.

I am in Norfolk, welcome to come and play if you are local

Looking for £3000 for this

Andy

Sorry to hear you are having to sell up. Hope things work out for you and hopefully you will be able to get back into the hobby in the future.
Sounds a fair price on the TAF with the colour DMD and LED,s.

Just to let you know, this will go to eBay at the weekend if no interest here

Andy

Back
Top Bottom