What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TAF jumper settings for Pinled rocket cpu

Mike-R-

Registered
Hi all, just at a friend's trying to install rocket cpu into his Addams. I can't seem to find the settings for the default jumper settings, W1-W8, and I don't see them on the original board. I have done the country settings for Europe and don't know the others. Any help appreciated as it isn't working as a plug and play that's for sure!!! Many thanks, Mike.

NVram fitted so should that be on or off? Not being a plug and play that's for sure!! Smart status led never turned green, always blue. And system led's don't appear to be right either. I will try to attach a pic on startup. This is with W8 off. Many thanks for your reply and help. 1st pic is switching for a couple of seconds and then turns blue. Any ideas??

Attachments

• 20240425_175103.jpg
    20240425_175103.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 20240425_175110.jpg
    20240425_175110.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 10
They were all fitted on purchase but will have a check. All appear to be in place correctly and notch to RH side. Are these ever faulty themselves do you know?

No bought it direct from Pinsound, have emailed them now to see what they think the problem may be. Thanks very much for your help though, much appreciated. 👍

Back
Top Bottom