What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Table crashes after script edits VPX 10.8

Andy B

Site Supporter
Anyone having issues with table crashes after editing the table script in VPX 10.8?

Thus has happened to a couple of mine were I’ve tried to change the default table volume in the script and when I save it and then try and re-open I get a script error message to a totally unrelated line in the script (the lines don’t appear to be independent).

Last edited:
No, but I try to avoid changing anything in the scripts beyond the ROM name if required and any settings at the top on tables where they have config in the script.

Volume is generally a ROM setting (unless these are alpha games, which you can still set in VPinMame)

No, but I try to avoid changing anything in the scripts beyond the ROM name if required and any settings at the top on tables where they have config in the script.

Volume is generally a ROM setting (unless these are alpha games, which you can still set in VPinMame)
Me neither but the volume config for these tables is near the top and identified as something that could be changed (in range 0 to 1, with 1 being max volume.

Funny thing is I can’t remember which tables it’s on and didn’t make a note - guess I’m going to have to wait until I play them again and think “They’re bloody quiet” 😊

Back
Top Bottom