What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! T2

FinalFight

Site Supporter
didnt really get to proper play this last time i had one as i had to sell it at the time when my dad was ill and i was staying off work and it was a pin i wanted since a kid .. pm me if you have one your letting go cheers :)

Last edited:
Ah I see. No worries. I wouldn’t be able to say whether this table in the advertised condition is a good deal or not sadly. But thought the listing was worth bringing to your attention just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah no reply from me either. Last one on ebay sold for 1750 I think from the bloke with CAPITAL LETTERS. But he moved it and something did not fire up story.
too risky making offers when you cant even see the pf :( haha i remember that advert lol

Wasn’t that bought from the angry farmer by someone on here?

I bought the angry farmer one.

Good points. The guy was actually super easy to deal with. This came as a surprise. Even had a series of follow up texts after the sale.

Bad points. The cpu had the worst acid damage ive seen (although in the end the main problem wasn’t corrosion but a blown fuse). Most bodged machine I’ve ever bought although most things were easy enough to fix. Initially came via arcade warehouse which speaks volumes about their repairs.

Always loved the flow of T2.

Thomas at the pipeline in Brighton was thinking of moving his TZ on.

Hi, due to a refurbishment at The Pipeline in Brighton I will sell my TZ. Plays nicely and with some cool mods. Pm me for details. Expect to pay £4.8k. Cheers Thomas

Thomas at the pipeline in Brighton was thinking of moving his TZ on.

Hi, due to a refurbishment at The Pipeline in Brighton I will sell my TZ. Plays nicely and with some cool mods. Pm me for details. Expect to pay £4.8k. Cheers Thomas

Isn’t this a Terminator 2 wanted thread, not Twilight Zone?

There was a T2 in Arcains in Cains Brewery Village Liverpool, pop in and make them an offer

A90E847E-70CA-42AC-98EE-F0EBAC72EB65.jpeg

Cheers for the reply :) I need to get past there at some point! Yeah i think i remember them saying online you have to pay for the pins as they are on lease?

Back
Top Bottom