What's new

Found it! T2

T2 now found, thanks Dave it's awesome! Now out of room maybe!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 80
Looks like you must have a fun time getting the glass out of those pins packed in like that! ;)

Planning to build my man cave. I want it to look like that! Brilliant.
Thanks mate it's pretty easy to do the wallpapers murals are eBay, just wouldn't advice that many pins in one room pain to work on, really got 3 to many in there, as with 3 less or 2 less and my jamma cabs gone all the glass could be removed then! Thanks again Scott

Scott, purely or of interest, what's the approximate size of the cave?
It's 24ft x 12ft
You can fit 10 on the back wall all glass out and then 3 side facing on other walls also still being able to get glass out. So 13 should be max if you want to be able to move around them, I have 15 and 2 jamma cabs at the mo hence being a little tight!

If you need to remove the glass on one you could move the pin a foot forward towards opposite pin and then lift the front up onto a box or whatever allowing you to slide the glass out and over the opposite pin..

then drop pin back onto the floor to work on it. Repeat process to reinstall glass

If you need to remove the glass on one you could move the pin a foot forward towards opposite pin and then lift the front up onto a box or whatever allowing you to slide the glass out and over the opposite pin..

then drop pin back onto the floor to work on it. Repeat process to reinstall glass
That's awesome great idea, will have to do that next week, thanks scott

Back
Top Bottom