What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted T2 Terminator 2 Playfield (any condition)

PeteB

Registered
Alias
Random Username
Looking to get my hands on a T2 playfield for experimentation and product development. Any condition will do, don't care if it's wrecked and has no artwork left.

Populated or unpopulated is fine also, would ideally prefer just the bare wood but will take whatever is available.

I've probably got more chance of winning the lottery than finding this, but worth asking. :D

I'm still looking for a T2 playfield if anyone has any leads at all?

sorry i threw one away a few weeks ago...it wasnt worth restoring.it was split buckled and the plys were separating

Last edited:
Pete, you could "borrow" my machine if it's just for reference/scan/measurement purposes. I'm just up the road in Consett.

Pete, you could "borrow" my machine if it's just for reference/scan/measurement purposes. I'm just up the road in Consett.

Hey mate! That's probably not a good idea but thank you very much for offering.

Reason being, we are developing a chrome playfield. New artwork with elements of real mirror chrome. I think this will be the first of it's kind in the world. However the original would essentially be destroyed, as a new overlay applied and then clear coated. I've already got a perfect scan of the playfiend which we're using for the artwork but I need a barewood to check alignment and then actually "make it".

Back
Top Bottom