What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold T2 pinball Machine

FinalFight

Site Supporter
Having to sell a lot of my arcade and pinball cabs to raise money for static caravan fees.
T2 this is a working machine but when I purchased I was told it had a full service and played once since ( complete Bull****)
The rubbers need doing a pop cap bracket is broke ( as pictured) and other bits need doing .. the machine is working just does need a good service
Huntership has a wing missing, skulls chins broke .. you can see in pictures .. its a decent machine but needs going over so please don't buy if your expecting it to be spot on.
even things like the odd bulb is missing as you can see in the backbox .. also theres no coinbox and mech ( comes with original manuals)

im gutted to have to sell this (less than i paid) but I need to raise money
please look at all the pics :)
£2250 ( martin knows where I am )

Last edited:
No longer on hold ... please note i have not done any work its still how it arrived when i got the cab.. im just pointing out bits that need doing

Im sorry but i need an instant payment on this so i can pay my carvan fees .. im not normally bothered about waiting for payments
If anyone on here knows me and can confirm they have delt with me before that would be great thank you :)

I’ve had multiple dealings with Ste and confirm hes a good honest trustworthy guy and well known over on ukvac and sells a lot on there.

Back
Top Bottom