What's new

Found it! T2 pin

Obviously the bandit in Randall's tavern is set to freeplay ;)

And a Mustang in the vid at 1.12 for a about 10 seconds!

My local has a pool table and jukebox. Is this a gaming pub then? Actually i think i saw somebody playing dominos in there once. Maybe it is..
I've had about 6 friends vote for Greg.

Took me a while to work out what on earth this wanted thread is going on about and why. I got a mention.
Sussed it now.
Voted for Greg.
Maybe in a position to enter myself next year. Fingers crossed. Won't be called the blue moose tho.

Another vote for Greg, not had the pleasure of visiting for many years but looks just as good as I remember! :)

Greg's gotta be killing it, surely. Yes you can bet some of the others have got their mates all voting for them, but I bet none of them has got a whole forum rooting for them.
Spread the word, guys! Maybe the OP @stegrey can change the title to say 'vote here' or something to boost it even more?

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20161111_5ce08d0a414bd141001ebe57661de90c.jpg

Voted for Greg.

Why do I think the winner will have a product/pool table bought from HLD?:rolleyes:

Great prize - tempted to enter next year!

If there is any justice Greg will win as the prize is a pinball machine so how can a games room with a single pool table compete with Greg's room?!

Many thanks again to everyone who's voted, much appreciated guys :clap:

Andy from Home Leisure Direct came over yesterday morning to take lots of better pics and video and did a few interview segments which are planned to go up on Daily Mail website and maybe elsewhere so should hopefully all help and certainly show a bit more of the room as current pics only show. He did mention he'd seen this thread but didn't give the impression anything was untoward.

Always a bit apprehensive being filmed so not sure how interviews will come out and usually feel a bit cringeworthy watching yourself back so tend to avoid after the initial curiosity!

As I've mentioned from time to time, anyone is welcome over for some games and a chat. Give me a shout if you're in the Bournemouth area as I'm only about 20 mins drive from the pier. And Robot Bash coming up after Xmas.

Cheers again
Greg

Many thanks again to everyone who's voted, much appreciated guys :clap:

Andy from Home Leisure Direct came over yesterday morning to take lots of better pics and video and did a few interview segments which are planned to go up on Daily Mail website and maybe elsewhere so should hopefully all help and certainly show a bit more of the room as current pics only show. He did mention he'd seen this thread but didn't give the impression anything was untoward.

Always a bit apprehensive being filmed so not sure how interviews will come out and usually feel a bit cringeworthy watching yourself back so tend to avoid after the initial curiosity!

As I've mentioned from time to time, anyone is welcome over for some games and a chat. Give me a shout if you're in the Bournemouth area as I'm only about 20 mins drive from the pier. And Robot Bash coming up after Xmas.

Cheers again
Greg

Dude I'm pretty close by and would love to pop round and play some pinball/see your awesome games room sometime, looks an incredible setup!

Back
Top Bottom