What's new

T2 Mod progress

Mike Kindler

Site Supporter
I've been working on adding a Helicopter mod to my T2 and attach a couple of "work in progress" pictures. The Chopper is mounted on the "wrong" side of the switch but it gives an idea as to what it will look like in the end20160521_145217.jpg I'd like to end up with the bracket attached to the other side of the ramp so that the switch can activate the rotors and an LED inside the helicopter. I could not find a way of getting it there without disassembling the whole ramp in order to get the nut back on the underside of the switch bracket. (If anyone has a way of doing this with fat fingers let me know!)
20160521_145231.jpg

Those pop bumper caps look alright.
To be fair I'm not a big fan of too many toys on the playfield. Can make it look abit tacky in my opinion. Probably the reason i don't like how many stern machines look.
Loads of mods for t2, though I'd personally only have the hunter ship mod and maybe laser canon.

Just a bit of fettling to do on the dmd cover now. Bring the el foil wires in from the back and fix the clear acrylic to the front and we're done!

20160524_171402.jpg

Ha looks good. What did you do in the end with the grill? New sheet of speaker mesh?

Yes, couldn't find the "right" mesh but you'd be pushed to notice and I've kept the original in case any new owner wants to put it back. Also had it powder coated.

Back
Top Bottom