What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted T2 Left Ramp Flap - URGENT

Dinsdale

Site Supporter
Hi all

Need this T2 left ramp flap for @Ant-H to finish off my refurb.

Mantis Pinball have them for $8 but they want $70 shipping.

Can anyone help as a matter of urgency before Martin is due to collect? This was overlooked by me by accident.

Attachments

• IMG_9787.jpeg
    IMG_9787.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 7
Mantis Pinball have them for $8 but they want $70 shipping.

Choof. Yeah I remember spitting coffee when I went to the checkout on there one day.

PL are stocking their parts now though.

Might be worth calling them. I had a similar thing with pinball-center sending a pf decal (£20 postage or something iirc), they agreed to put it in a letter so long as I accepted the risk of it not arriving.

Might be worth calling them. I had a similar thing with pinball-center sending a pf decal (£20 postage or something iirc), they agreed to put it in a letter so long as I accepted the risk of it not arriving.
Yeah, good thinking. I did that and she put it down to $50. I think it's just a money grab to be honest.

Have had this shipped to my friend in the US who is then going to ship it on.

I’m in Chicago now if you wanna get shipped to my hotel just pm me

Reactions: Jib
I’m in Chicago now if you wanna get shipped to my hotel just pm me
Ah thanks but I've already pulled the trigger. (Would have been handy too as I think I'm only round the corner from you).

Thanks anyway though!

Back
Top Bottom