What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired T2 in any condition

Expired Due to no activity
There was a T-2 only minutes away from me sold on eBay a few days ago for around £3400/£3500 ( i know because i bought it last year for £1200 and immediately moved it on for the same price) but anyway i believe it has been bought by Home leisure . Goodness knows what poor sod has been lined up to pay even more for it. Point is you didn`t miss much , well other than if you had the Home Leisure customer willing to chuck a ridiculous amount of money for a poor condition game !

I think @Ant-H has a s**t tip he’s trying to get rid of. I’d pay no more that £250 and a bag a revels for it though!

Looked very inferior next to mine at pinfest.
I nearly got it loaded in the van when I went to ants left him a bag of midget gems for it but he spotted it 🤣

There was a T-2 only minutes away from me sold on eBay a few days ago for around £3400/£3500 ( i know because i bought it last year for £1200 and immediately moved it on for the same price) but anyway i believe it has been bought by Home leisure . Goodness knows what poor sod has been lined up to pay even more for it. Point is you didn`t miss much , well other than if you had the Home Leisure customer willing to chuck a ridiculous amount of money for a poor condition game !
Yeah saw that too much for a t2 like you say sone poor sucker will pay 5k for it

the dealers chase me for T2 a lot. I have a soft spot for it so not going anywhere despite being players condition at best

7F9EBB3C-AA01-463E-8AE4-CCC25AA073F8.gif

I'll have one for sale in a month time. Currently curing last layer of the clear coat and fixing the cabinet. Pin will be refurbished with mentioned playfield, new rubbers and full (good quality) LED, all boards bullet-proofed, NVRAM, re-chromed gun & ramps, zinc coated or polished metal parts etc. Looking for around £4000-4500 depends how far Ill go with the refurbishment.

Thanks rob seen it
Think Paul is trying to sort a deal we that one but seller gone radio silence … Il after a rough old dog reallly

Back
Top Bottom