What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted System 11 coin door

Hi, Alpha,

There were different basic types of door used during the run of system 11 games. The early games had a door with each coin entry and reject outlet as separate parts, with holes in as required. At a mid-point, another type was introduced, with one casting for the coin entries and a single central reject outlet, making the door itself a 'generic' part. Some 2-slot examples of this have a Williams symbol in the middle of the entry casting, as on the flyer for Banzai Run, Swords of Fury, etc*. One refinement of this door was a bracket incorporated in the upper left corner for the 'door open' switch, eliminating the separate stepped bracket used with the earlier door(s)

The final games used an 'Electronic Coin Acceptor' (ECA) door, much the same as for Wpc games, though some territories kept the older door into the Wpc era

* Taxi is a special case here, with a sticker on the left side to point out the Start button, cunningly disguised as the Green light in the traffic light of the cabinet artwork.

Last edited:
Thanks for that info. With that in mind I am looking for a decent door for Swords of Fury

Sent from Tapatalk

I have 1 Europe 2 slot £30
Uk ones single slot £50
They are in the loft so no chance of pics Martin here in an hour to pick up your mouseing around so can put on van with him

I'll take the europe 2 slot as I think SoF had a two slot like on the flyer. If you would be so kind to give it to Martin i'll pay you in a bit.

Thanks!

1541176351070.png

Woohoo - thank you! i'll BT you over the weekend. If you can give it to Martin that would be AMAZING.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom