What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Swords of fury

Illusive game, I've only ever known of one and I had it for a short while before selling it to @JMP but I think it's moved on since then. Good luck finding one!

Fun sys 11 and good theme, but does get a little boring after a while, never found there was much to do beyond locking balls and getting that strobing jackpot on the upper playfield - but always a rush when you made it!

Awesome game :thumbs: I've got a really nice example but not looking to sell at the moment I'm afraid.

Had 2. Such a cool game. Yes the gameplay is a little flawed.. , way too easy to start multiball again and again. But such a killer all round package. I have a utterly knackered playfield with a few bits still on in the loft.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Had 2. Such a cool game. Yes the gameplay is a little flawed.. , way too easy to start multiball again and again. But such a killer all round package. I have a utterly knackered playfield with a few bits still on in the loft.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

I had this "problem" on Baywatch. However, in the settings you can specify "Extra hard" to lock balls. I think it transforms the game. On standard settings getting multiball is a formality.

4 of the top 5 games in terms of music are System 11's of that era:
  • Swords of Fury
  • Space Station
  • Black Knight 2000
  • Banzai Run
IMHO of course :)

Back
Top Bottom