What's new

Wanted Swords of fury

Illusive game, I've only ever known of one and I had it for a short while before selling it to @JMP but I think it's moved on since then. Good luck finding one!

Fun sys 11 and good theme, but does get a little boring after a while, never found there was much to do beyond locking balls and getting that strobing jackpot on the upper playfield - but always a rush when you made it!

Awesome game :thumbs: I've got a really nice example but not looking to sell at the moment I'm afraid.

Had 2. Such a cool game. Yes the gameplay is a little flawed.. , way too easy to start multiball again and again. But such a killer all round package. I have a utterly knackered playfield with a few bits still on in the loft.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Had 2. Such a cool game. Yes the gameplay is a little flawed.. , way too easy to start multiball again and again. But such a killer all round package. I have a utterly knackered playfield with a few bits still on in the loft.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

I had this "problem" on Baywatch. However, in the settings you can specify "Extra hard" to lock balls. I think it transforms the game. On standard settings getting multiball is a formality.

4 of the top 5 games in terms of music are System 11's of that era:
  • Swords of Fury
  • Space Station
  • Black Knight 2000
  • Banzai Run
IMHO of course :)

Back
Top Bottom