What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swavesey pinball event -29th-30th June

Anyone know if the no.7 bus from Cambridge does a drop near the travel lodge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know if the no.7 bus from Cambridge does a drop near the travel lodge?

id on't know but would have thought you'd be on the wrong side of the A14 as the Travelodge is on the Southbound carriageway

May be easier to come straight to the pub in that case and hitch a lift with anyone headed in the direction of the travel lodge! At least daventry the accommodation is on site!!

@Benleigh250 - just go with the flow buddy - worst case scenario - I need a lift to my place I am staying and you can grab a cab with me - there is going to be a tonne of really cool people that will look after you and make sure you make it back to your hotel room. El vino will flow, we will all be ****ed up and having a laugh and I am sure all of us will somehow fathom a way to make sure we all make it safely back to where we are going.

@Benleigh250 - just go with the flow buddy - worst case scenario - I need a lift to my place I am staying and you can grab a cab with me - there is going to be a tonne of really cool people that will look after you and make sure you make it back to your hotel room. El vino will flow, we will all be ****ed up and having a laugh and I am sure all of us will somehow fathom a way to make sure we all make it safely back to where we are going.

Cheers @James it will be fun I’m sure see you on Saturday!!! And some of you at flip out on Thursday

Travel lodge is full! Was hoping to share with aid cooper but alas there were no family rooms left!

Anybody got a spare bed going in a room on Saturday night ??

Mix up in dates means I’m am now able to attend.
Thanks , Aid

This has all the suspense of a Laurel and Hardy movie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi what time is the pub opening? I assume not till 12 noon

Back
Top Bottom