What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swavesey pinball event -29th-30th June

Benleigh250

Registered
Just wondering if there is a list of confirmed pins for this? The website shows 2018 info. Also what plans (if any) are there for the Saturday evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wondering if there is a list of confirmed pins for this? The website shows 2018 info. Also what plans (if any) are there for the Saturday evening.

Ben, it's in a pub which will be open until 11pm (possibly later) the machines are subject to change and what people bring. You don't need to have a list of machines (there is bound to be one game you like), turn up, play and enjoy.

Ben, it's in a pub which will be open until 11pm (possibly later) the machines are subject to change and what people bring. You don't need to have a list of machines (there is bound to be one game you like), turn up, play and enjoy.

Understand - looking forward to it will probably arrive late afternoon with the aim to spend the evening there

I am in the Travel Lodge - going to bring a van from work I think and think I will bring TWD now or SS, can't trust anything else, just need to secure the van is all...

I am in the Travel Lodge - going to bring a van from work I think and think I will bring TWD now or SS, can't trust anything else, just need to secure the van is all...

I’m at the travel lodge too! I think several other people are too!

I just realised it is going to be £89 as I booked it for the wrong day.. I won't be paying £89...

Now going - I cannot justify that, requested an AirBnB at £21.... so if anyone has space in their taxi at the end of the night and pickup in the morning - please let me know.

You need to let the organiser, Mark know as
there isn't unlimited space

I've been messaging Mark cheers @Poibug - anyone I can share a cab with - I have a room booked between the hotel and the pub at a house share... who is going?

I'll be there on the saturday, but driving home. Its only about an hour for me.

Then coming back on the sunday with the kids.

If I'm still about at kicking out time, I'll happily offer a lift but think I might have gone before then.

I'll be there on the saturday, but driving home. Its only about an hour for me.

Then coming back on the sunday with the kids.

If I'm still about at kicking out time, I'll happily offer a lift but think I might have gone before then.

Cheers dan see you in two weeks!

really looking forward to this, my first visit!
travelling from Brighton area on the Saturday morning and coming back on the Monday if anyone wants to share travel
cheers Bob

it's only a 45 min drive for me. Shame it's on an F1 weekend (yeah, I'm an addict) otherwise I might have come, :(
Hamilton wins from Bottas, Ferrari aren't quite there and compound that by making multiple late strategy calls to swap the cars, verstappen does a great job for forth, followed at a distance by Gasly. McLaren vs Renault was the most interesting fight of the race for 6-9th and Kimi is in the top ten. One of the Hass has a spin and the other runs someone off the road. William's come last and 2nd to last.

There you go - now you can go and play pinball!

Might be there but won't know until the Sunday hopefully that's ok if not let me know.

Skysports yeah, but it is a case of one or the other. With Practice, quali and support races, That's pretty much solid viewing on saturday from 9am to 5pm and SUnday from 9am to 4pm.

That wouldn;t leave much pinball time :)

Though of course that does leave saturday evening free, so I could perhaps come over for that :)

Grand prix will be on, as will practise. Doubt anything else will be, but the pinball comp normally takes a break so people can watch the GP.

Well, I wouldn't be taking part in the comp anyway, and after reading more on the website, it seems the games will be mostly busy for the comp on the Sunday, so it wouldn't really be worth my while travelling over on the Sunday anyway.

I hadn't realised (due to the title of this thread) though that it actually begins Friday evening. I might come over then instead :)

56a2fb052151b8b927d2c943d7a099e2.jpg

Just looked at distance from travel lodge to pub..... lifts needed!!! I’m sure we will work something out.

One of lifes pleasures is watching the GP whilst tucking into a Sunday Roast in Swavesey. Looking forward to an early knock out in the comp as planned.

All depends on how well one plays and that the tables behave!! Good luck I look forward to playing along side you! Does anyone know what time the last bus is back to Cambridge on the Sunday?

I hear that the travel lodge is only accessible by car,.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@Benleigh250 - I need a taxi back to my place - it's on the way, so we can grab a taxi together as I am sure others will need cabs too, plenty of lift share opportunities.

@Benleigh250 - I need a taxi back to my place - it's on the way, so we can grab a taxi together as I am sure others will need cabs too, plenty of lift share opportunities.

Should be fine .... need to get to travel lodge late afternoon so I can check in.

Back
Top Bottom