What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swavesey 2024 - June 28th - 30th

Pinballsurgery

Registered
Alias
Dr Pinball
Once again it seems like everyone (apart from me dear reader) seems to want to come to that wart on the side on the A14 that is Swavesey which means that it's time to plan for that annual trip on the road to nowhere.

Yes it's the time of year when I start to bother the usual epic folk who always help and assist - you know who you are (the emails and calls are coming) and if you don't you're listed on the site somewhere 👍

All are welcome and as usual we will be laid back and friendly because, let's face it, enthusiasm is for triers and as I've noted before Swavesey generally misses that demographic. There will be the UK Cup on Sunday for those who are into the thrill of the competition. For the rest who prefer the sun there's chat, friendship, free advice and, if we are lucky, sights like Poibug trying for half an hour to break an awning or a lump of glass. It's so easy to get to, so jolly to attend, so please get it in your diary

All the details are here (https://sites.google.com/site/swaveseypinball/), there's also multiple posts mentioning the 16 previous shoes on Pinball News.

The Facebook page is here if you click the 'Attending' button: https://fb.me/e/1nXCOMaCH that would be grand, and if you don't want to come along and enjoy yourself the rest of us will miss you terribly because we're good that way.

Oh and if you can bring a table for the weekend or something for the raffle that would be marvellous too, because as usual it's all for charity.

Be there because you'll miss it when it's gone, rather like banging your head repeatedly on a brick wall.

Mark

We'll bring Black Hole as promised last year 😄
Swavesey seems to be the place for the weird and rare games 😄

I can provide a pin if you're not full yet. Would bring TNA again if someone can transport it (only 20min down the road) as don't fancy decapitating it. Otherwise I've got a JP pro which can fit in my car.

I can provide a pin if you're not full yet. Would bring TNA again if someone can transport it (only 20min down the road) as don't fancy decapitating it. Otherwise I've got a JP pro which can fit in my car.
Awesome, as we had TNA last year and more importantly I'm inherently lazy, I'll put you down for JP and make sure there's lots of help when you get here to unload Thomas 👍

I’ve a TOM, TZ or IJPA if you think any of those would fit in the line up ?
TZ it is then, can you DM me your email too please so we can add you to the organisation thread.

In case I forget Simon I have a chap who has been trying to buy an IJPA for ever odd really as they use dto be on sale all the time and you dont see them so much now. So if you do get the urge to swap it out I'll let you have his details.

Well you can always offer another and then race to replace, that's what Keith and I are both half-heartedly doing :)

Well you can always offer another and then race to replace, that's what Keith and I are both half-heartedly doing :)
you know what... there's nothing like a deadline to focus the mind.
If you would like it and you have space.. I'll bring it (and obviously help out in any way i can). It would be great to see it played and it is only 5 minutes away from the pub 😁

you know what... there's nothing like a deadline to focus the mind.
If you would like it and you have space.. I'll bring it (and obviously help out in any way i can). It would be great to see it played and it is only 5 minutes away from the pub 😁
Perfect, it's now on the list Simon.........my suggestion is to worry about the legs and cabinet last ;)

Back
Top Bottom