What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Super Mario Bros. / Simpsons (DE)

An "I'm still looking" bump... ;)
What are the rules on thread bumping? I thought I'd give it a month :)

I think this is more like a £1200 game nowadays. Definitely in the £1k - 1400 range, condition dependant.

Ive been looking for one on here and ebay for over a year last one i had which was no2 sold for £800 best one ive seen but playfield was worn round the bumpers they all are, game is pure crap side art and back box look great but that about it, Im only after another one for furniture in my new house would pay good money for a mint one but most are rough wouldnt recommend one if you intend playing it

I want one for the theme, although I really like playing my SF2 which I'm told most people think is not good too. The price was right on that one tho. It doesn't look like I'll have the same luck with Mario :(

image.jpg

It had full install of superflux non ghosting leds and cliffys full polish on metal work re built flippers etc but was too rough to keep in my collection so moved it on dont miss the gameplay but do miss the machine

See if anyone has a Stargate for sale best Gottlieb and still cheaper than most of the Bally/Williams games of that era

It's a shame your Mario is sold. It looks great!
I'd not thought of Stargate. Looks good. Any other pins at the cheaper end of the scale that could be interesting (sub 1K)? My grail would be a T2 but they're out of my price range at the moment!

High Speed 2 or Fishtales maybe dont think you will find these sub 1K but if you dont mind a rough one you might be lucky

Was that from the US ? Once ive rennovated my new house and built the games room i might look into getting one from overseas

I'd not thought of Stargate. Looks good. Any other pins at the cheaper end of the scale that could be interesting (sub 1K)? My grail would be a T2 but they're out of my price range at the moment!
The Frankenstein that sold today very quickly looked a nice buy as condition looked good. Just got to be quick!

I'd rather have a decent System 11 game than a Mario.
Roadshow, Police Force, Dr Dude etc.

Monthly bumply...
As there doesn't seem to be any Marios about, I'm also on the look out for a Data East Simpsons.
What's the going rate these days?
Anyone selling?
Cheers :)

Hi,

I have a Super Mario Brothers, the sound on it is poor/crackly. The rest is ok/good. Have not played it for a couple of years.
Get in touch if still interested.

Best regards,
John

Still looking...
Anyone got a nice Super Mario or DE Simpsons they are looking to move on? :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom