What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Hoop - new game from Europe!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Wow so it’s not just a one off prototype they actually know how to manufacture more then one which is impressive as most companies fail at this hurdle hehe :)

I think a new audio package could really transform this game.

if you wanted to test the game in Flip Out Phil we'd love to have it (over a P3 by a mile :D )

Wow, I think the lighting looks amazing!
Yup, turn down the sound and forget about the premature multi-ball releases and it's almost at the point of deciding which game goes to make way.....then I start thinking, what do I have to do to rig up LEDs like this on a game I love.....

Mmmmm.....LEDs!!!!!!

For my 12th birthday, my cash haul from Grandparents and uncles and aunties etc was a total of £60 exactly. The following weekend I walked into Dixon's and they had NBA Jam just released for the SNES for £59.99. A fortune to me at the time and all of my birthday money. I bought the game and can still vividly remember handing over my cash. Got the game home battling my first taste of buyers remorse and was immediately reassured, EPIC game! Still have it.

PXL_20220124_142040924.jpg

Last edited:
For my 12th birthday, my cash haul from Grandparents and uncles and aunties etc was a total of £60 exactly. The following weekend I walked into Dixon's and they had NBA Jam just released for the SNES for £59.99. A fortune to me at the time and all of my birthday money. I bought the game and can still vividly remember handing over my cash. Got the game home battling my first taste of buyers remorse and was immediately reassured, EPIC game! Still have it.

View attachment 158505
NBA jam In here somewhere mate

Attachments

• 9C77309B-ABF2-4520-8BBC-5688DE107B0A.jpeg
    9C77309B-ABF2-4520-8BBC-5688DE107B0A.jpeg
    205.7 KB · Views: 21
Sadly no longer here but available to play at Four Quarters bar in London

Attachments

• 8281608E-2012-48B5-A858-161849448A05.jpeg
    8281608E-2012-48B5-A858-161849448A05.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 17
Soon playable at The Pinball Office.
Hoping to get down to the Pinball Office in a few weeks time and looking forward to giving this a try.👍
I'm guessing it's Pick Holders old one? as, as far as I know, the first batch haven't landed in the UK yet? (Or at least I haven't had the call yet about mine....... hopefully soon🤞🙂)

Back
Top Bottom