What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Stunning Original No Good Gofers

BigBear77

Registered
Hi for sale is my Original as it gets and a stunning pinball. This No Good Gofers is completely Original and in mint condition other than the normal ramp mark which isn't bad.

The cabinet is Original as it gets and is still as bright as when new screen printed cabinet not decals. The translight is the original screen printed glass not a copy and is amazing, mint.

The playfield is amazing with no wear. Only the ramp mark which is mylar covered.

This pin is a nice as it gets for a 90s Completely Original Williams game.

I bought this from a forum member beginning of the year to keep next to my mint champion pub but needs must at the minute.

I want back what I paid and it to go to a good home as this is a gem.

£3850.

IMG_6887.JPG
IMG_6889.JPG
IMG_6892.JPG
IMG_6898.JPG
IMG_6899.JPG

Forgot to say I will get some more pictures tomo with the glass off as there is abit of glare on some.

I saw this today. I did not have a game as I needed get away to beat the traffic. But the cab and playfield looked in really, really nice order.

Gorgeous looking game. Not sure why people pay £4000 for a rough TAF when these kind of games around.

And for me NGG and CP having a real backglass is a real bonus for a 90's game:)

Super Jackpot is one of the best shots in pinball - love it!

Gorgeous looking game. Not sure why people pay £4000 for a rough TAF when these kind of games around.

And for me NGG and CP having a real backglass is a real bonus for a 90's game:)

Super Jackpot is one of the best shots in pinball - love it!
Yep the real backglass is so detailed and looks amazing on both.Would keep them together but needs must. If the right offer came along for both I may sell to keep them together but needs to be a good offer as they are both stunning.

Both champion pub and no good gofers sold today. Going to regret it but hey still got bop 2.0 and Cactus jacks and popeye for the children. Needs must as they say. Thanks to the forum and a donation incoming.

May I be cheeky and ask how much the champion pub went for ? Love that machine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They were both stunning games with real backglasses. New owner should be very happy!

Back
Top Bottom