What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Stumblor Steady Eddy - and Auto eddy board for TOM, MB, STTNG, SS, RS, CV (more on the way)

stumblor

Site Supporter
Alias
Davey Price
About to do a run of these, so putting the feelers out to see how much interest there is on here.

I built these to replace the dodgy manual eddy boards in the TOM outlanes, but there are compatible with other eddy sensor boards in MB, STTNG, SS, RS and CV (via a DIP switch). Pinbits and Tangles in Oz also make these, but they're across the pond innit. Buy local! They'll come fresher that way.

Plug and play replacement, £49 plus p&p

1632923108606.png

1632923129389.png

As demonstrated by @Andypc

Last edited:
Speak to you in 6 months time then ;-)

😒😒😒😒I guess so, I'll keep £50 aside😂
To be honest I only replaced one but have a back up. I've never had issues with the one for Red, only Teds dozer blade one!

Yeah the ones in my pinball formally known as TOM constantly needed tweaking with a screwdriver. I got jack of it so built these 🙃

Just trying to find a decent supplier of the TDA proximity chip. There was a guy on ebay but he is out of stock. I've ordered about 30 fakes so far o_O

I'll find someone eventually. Hang tight!

Sure thing Tony. Cheers for the support and will be in touch soon.

As we may have a theatre on the way... 🤔

I'll keep an eye on this if there's still some available after Christmas!

Hey @Kman, sold out of all current stock but getting more in the next few weeks so will stick your name down on the list 👍

Current round boards going on Monday!

jMYWCMqXifZQwD_tbmtAtrGEdiXw_VZuyqYvpLs7-EAwmeXl3kFDZMU4GeN_O1SKF_CyRU1ETU_iEv4ybd1zD10Dg8ZnFUMTQeAwT8dSeoebGbJt1lAp1QbQNoglDRM62WMoT063Q-6Cy6frq5ubiKyC04iZPmFvU0FNJLC99yoQ_cFgyTRWLOist-uTegmGslo8AhNsbt4sDvvHPNWfKYrZc-AF4ZXqQYY2MD3kGbDywCYJtz3snwUDx69CHfE-7EWE9ks67v6nv5d7lVwQcBlur-3iY-90BXYo5YzbNT7p-onvTeVSCmBakDi3APRvdg3uGIjcSkXOfIrzuIWuj40j0Pct2q-uUxG_Wnp1hy5o4kxX73dbA2YXg0yTsynauGByb-zHZQ7Wg7mvQTyayl6MvgaumHUMOKyeIsIpF7CrWYTyEzC0NRzF_s-MMp62CYsQ2XTnkwsWkZilPDLv3HKj9i2afbKegEL9oKnzqw6ojCG6AML2YZd_gHrgVPZxfe7-ekxOJ6urNX5LnbZuO6K_ZFoGn6_RE5a-9itWMYcDVcsDPdUGIBCniQNVGrBQWMxCz_iO3LnAbO508VcWZBKaLFMjlUsXYIT4WKtpeCefKiEFpTh5_m-2_RnWxdTYsRKJrMLIxRTGDNibbS-Qe8K-6Cmraw159-SOSz8Fq72EclTTsk3Ji5EVi4Kf1GkMwUoTRnZqWODsKbF0WDeYsGbxsg=w639-h851-no

More stock of these arrived last week, for those that missed out last time. £49 ea

Support TOM, MB, STTNG, SS, RS and CV

Back
Top Bottom