What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted STTNG

Jazzbouche

Registered
Hi everyone, is anyone interested in selling an STTNG? I'm looking for a decent condition one. (Also interested in a Williams IJ, but the market seems a bit quiet with that at the moment).
Thanks
Paul

Hi everyone, is anyone interested in selling an STTNG? I'm looking for a decent condition one. (Also interested in a Williams IJ, but the market seems a bit quiet with that at the moment).
Thanks
Paul
There's one at 6k and 4k on flea bay if you have had your brain replaced by a cabbage and zero monetary sense? Moooooo

There's one at 6k and 4k on flea bay if you have had your brain replaced by a cabbage and zero monetary sense? Moooooo

I offered 4k for the flea bay 6k one, he's not taking it. He wants 5k!
I can't understand why he isn't asking £5k in that case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pinball market has gone mad. Are people thinking the future is uncertain (brexit, austerity etc) and so are off loading pins for inflated prices, or are they thinking that people are wealthy and confident and so are offloading pins at inflated prices.
Either way, it's the same outcome for enthusiasts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm not going near either of those eBay ones - I was hoping for 2-2.5k, but it looks like I've decided to get into this hobby just as it's blowing up! As you say - patience is the name of the game it seems. And a fast trigger finger when something pops up on the forum!

I picked up mine of (of) eBay for 2K a few months ago - just make sure you check the game out fully as it's one of the more temperamental - mine has been perfect but had some early battery leak signs so I cleaned the board but put in new CPU board to be safe. A few LEDs and a bit of polish and it rocks - just put mine on location st my office to raise dosh for comic relief
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170314_4ec95cf802ceb046382353d74b2eab98.jpg

I bought a nice STTNG from a member of the forum a couple of months ago. £2250.

Keep looking - I once drove three hours to see a 'good condition' STTNG and had to walk away. I tried to explain to a no idea human being that anyone with a scant knowledge wouldn't buy his machine with the list of faults and damaged parts, it was filthy and mouldy too. Every part was corroded but he insisted he knew better. That was a year ago. He eventually moved the machine on for the price he wanted. Looks like he knew better after all.

Crazy prices for cack these days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great game and one will come around you just need to be a little patient 'number1' ;) there's plenty out there. An IJ however might be a much longer wait though well one in nice condition anyway. I've got an IJ in bits and boxes that I'm fully restoring, there's a boat load of gold now back with me so the restoration can begin in earnest shortly:clap: 'Indiana Jones I always knew some day you'd walk back through my door!!

Regards prices it's all relative so if the one you want has gone up the chances are the ones you've got have also :thumbs:

Good luck in the search

Thanks guys - appreciate the words of wisdom and encouragement! I'm gonna try to hold the course - I keep getting sidetracked and tempted by a newer (and pricier!) stern, but I just really like the play of STTNG (and I'd just love an Indy for the theme alone!!). We'll see. It's all part of the thrill of the chase I guess!!

You could always pop down (!) to Salisbury and play mine, along with a few other machines any Friday night - or stay over and do a Friday and Saturday on 7th and 8th April... :cool:

http://www.specialwhenlit.co.uk/location.php

Wow, have you got a pinball club? That's an amazing treat.

I heard a wonderful expression the other day. A "Barcade" it'd go down well in the right place.

Might make the trip and especially if I'm down that way, our lass is dying for a trip down south, I'm gonna slot (pun intended ) your place in if we do:)

Wow, have you got a pinball club? That's an amazing treat.

I heard a wonderful expression the other day. A "Barcade" it'd go down well in the right place.

Might make the trip and especially if I'm down that way, our lass is dying for a trip down south, I'm gonna slot (pun intended ) your place in if we do:)

You'll be most welcome... More the merrier! :thumbs:

That is a massive line up moon, if you ever sell T2 or MB I'd be interested:)

for sure, SWL is an epic place and Peter and his wife are fantastic and hugely welcoming.

I sold a STTNG that was in tilt for a while. After I repaired it was sold for £1850. It was a pretty nice one with some replacement rotten dog boards.

£2k is what you want to pay. £3k if it's modded to hell, redecalled and mint with a colour display at an absolute push.

£4K/£6k is absolutely extracting the urine.

Back
Top Bottom