What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! STTNG

Fintan Stack

Registered
Last one from me for a while. Honest. Changed up my whole lineup recently and this is the last game on my wanted list that I have never owned before.
Does anybody have one they want to sell? Or I have an R&B that I would possibly trade if that would be preferable. Or a Crazy Taxi Naomi cab if that sort of thing floats your boat.
PM me if you might be interested and lets talk. :thumbs:

Updated to include STTNG. Owned it before but traded it before giving it much of a chance so fancy giving it another go.

Cheers.

Just a little bump.

I have decided against Dirty Harry for now though and am just looking for a STTNG.
Happy for a straight sale or can offer R&B as a part ex.

IMAG0773.jpg

IMAG0775.jpg

IMAG0774.jpg

It could do with a bit of a clean and re-rubber which I will take care of. Martin due at mine next week if that helps at all.

I was gonna say you kept that quiet! I'll give you my STTNG and cash for MM ;)

I just can't do it. :(

How about Rocky & Bullwinkle? It's almost as good. Some would say better. So it must be true. Right??
Hey, you're a man who also likes his vids. How about a Crazy Taxi Naomi cab too. I'll do you a great deal. You know it makes sense. :thumbs:

Lol I'm good for vids at the moment mate, got a few drivers in the collection.

If you change your mind on MM (it's pants I hear) I have STTNG and piles of cash waiting my friend.

Back
Top Bottom