What's new

Sold STTNG Sale or Trade

Gotdabug

Site Supporter
Alias
Ian
This is the last of David Stephen’s pins I’m moving on for his daughters who inherited them after his passing. He was a member on this forum and it was his wish they went to people on here who would appreciate them like he did.

So the cabinet is in pretty good condition with a few little marks in different places and the trigger handle has some wear.
The playfield is very nice, the plastics have been replaced, rubbers look okay, ramps all look decent too and has lots of led’s.

As I’m also on the lookout for my first pin I’d prefer a sale as Star Trek brings sad memories however if someone has any of the following and would like to talk about a trade then I’m all ears:

WH20
HS2
Indy 500
FT
RS

Price for sale is £4,200

IMG_2012.jpeg
IMG_2011.jpeg
IMG_2010.jpeg
IMG_2009.jpeg
IMG_2008.jpeg
IMG_2007.jpeg
IMG_2006.jpeg
IMG_2005.jpeg
IMG_2004.jpeg
IMG_2003.jpeg
IMG_2002.jpeg
IMG_2001.jpeg
IMG_1999.jpeg
IMG_1998.jpeg
IMG_1997.jpeg
IMG_1996.jpeg
IMG_1995.jpeg
IMG_1994.jpeg
IMG_1993.jpeg

I visited Ian yesterday, to help out with any issues with his late father in laws pins @David Stephens including putting a new DMD in STTNG and checking for any hidden issues and board faults. Which there were none that I could see, we have it a stress test while checking the 5v, it never dropped below 5.1vdc.

This game has been looked after @David Stephens truly cared about his games like most of us here. STTNG was playing nice and fast 👌🏻

Hopefully it finds a good home in the community

Ditto as 👆
I also played this at David’s home and it was in really nice condition and everything worked as it should.
The cabinet was far better than the few I’ve owned over the years too so here’s hoping it finds a deserving home.

The Eagle Narberth which is written ( r missing) on the manual is a pub just down the road from me, wonder if it was there at some stage?
Good luck finding a new home for it.

Got her safely home, she is in good company 😍 Good to meet you today Ian, hope to see you again at a future pinball event!

I was saddened to hear your father-in-law's tragic story. May David rest in peace, safe in the knowledge that his impressive pinball collection is being well looked after. 🙏

PXL_20231126_174843581.jpg

Got her safely home, she is in good company 😍 Good to meet you today Ian, hope to see you again at a future pinball event!

I was saddened to hear your father-in-law's tragic story. May David rest in peace, safe in the knowledge that his impressive pinball collection is being well looked after. 🙏

View attachment 238706
Great example and here here re David ❤️

Thanks everyone for all the support and help many of you have offered. The family and I have appreciated all your kindness, advice and hospitality! Our AFM is coming home tomorrow and I’ll certainly add a 2nd pin in the near future when the right opportunity comes along.
Looking forward to seeing you guys at future events for sure to prop up the league!

Back
Top Bottom