What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold STTNG price drop to £2600

johnh

Site Supporter
Hi all

I'm moving on a couple of pins and this is the first to go. For those of you that were at the 2012 Slam (#bringbacktheslam) , this was the machine that was the main prize in the raffle. The only other thing I've ever won was some of those shrimp sweets things in a guess how many shrimp things are in the jar comp. This was better.

The good
- Cab is in fab condition no significant dings, rips, scrapes, scratches. It's in a line up so don't have photos but will sort this week.
- Playfield also in fab condition, shiny and lovely. usual wear in the hole, I just never bothered with a Cliffy
- Siugned by Steve Ritchie himself (he was at the slam). Signed on the key fob, the translite and the apron.
- Everythign is working, all the switched, bulbs, flashers. Even the optos :)
- Ramps are all nice. No significant damage anywhere.
- Not 100%, but I think I've added a modded Romulan ship :)

The bad (and this is looking hard for bad stuff other than the usual)
- One of the under playfield subways has cracked in the past and it's been repaired with some metal. Works perfectly and of course you can't tell from up top
- My old man put my toolbox on the glass and put a nice scratch in it.

I'm down in Ringwood, near Bournemouth.

Looking for around £2600 and would consider a trade for something from JJP or maybe a GB, or a TWD.

Shout if you have any questions or want more photos (and apologies if I've posted too many here. Not sure on the etiquette :) )

John

IMG_20190414_183935.jpg
IMG_20190414_183925.jpg
IMG_20190414_183816.jpg

Last edited:
We really should r
Edited to get the date right :)
If I can get this sold then I'll rename the thread to #petitiontobringbacktheslam. If we get 100k signatures parliament has to debate it.

😂😝😂
That would be bloody funny .
It’s nice to hear that so many folk loved those shows .
We did bloody smash it 🤘🏼💥🤘🏼

Price drop and pics of the cab. Its just like Crimbo (Easter)

Dropped to £2600. Only you can save it /me from the snarling hordes on ebay.

Zombie Picard :) would love it but only have space for 2 machines might try to convince work they need a pinball :)

Sold :) In other news...and at the risk of being a PSA

If you watch the news, and sometimes even the forum here, it's easy to think that the world is becoming less tolerant and people are less kind. I've sold this pin to a well known member here and he's transferred the money despite never having met me, having spoken to me only once on the phone for a few minutes, and after exchanging a few messages. There's a level of trust I can't honestly say I've earned, but he's gone with. I'm notching humanity up by one today.

Sold :) In other news...and at the risk of being a PSA

If you watch the news, and sometimes even the forum here, it's easy to think that the world is becoming less tolerant and people are less kind. I've sold this pin to a well known member here and he's transferred the money despite never having met me, having spoken to me only once on the phone for a few minutes, and after exchanging a few messages. There's a level of trust I can't honestly say I've earned, but he's gone with. I'm notching humanity up by one today.

But we all know what you look like 🤣

Back
Top Bottom