What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STTNG Gameplay

Steve

Registered
So Star Trek: The Next Generation has become my favorite game to play since the rebuild and I can't get enough of it. One thing I can't work out is what do I need to do to get the balls to go into the Borg ship?
I need to check if everything is working but I can't seem to activate the divertor that puts the balls into the Borg ship rather than return them to the right flipper. What sequence needs to happen to trigger it?

In non-multiball play you need to hit the lock (right loop) shot when the drop target at the back is up - this will light lock at the right loop and at the Borg Ship. Usually happens for lock 2 (drop target is usually down for lock 1, and won't happen for lock 3 because the machine needs to guarantee a ball under the left gun at multiball start). To lock in the Borg hit a strong shot up the Delta Quadrant (left ramp).

During Borg multiball any strong shot up the Delta Quadrant will do it.

You can check that the divertor is working in test if you think you've already done the above & it's not worked.

Regards,
Dan.

Back
Top Bottom