What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STTNG fans....

I've bought the entire sttng series on bluray last weekend after I saw a trailer for this. I'm planning on forcing the kids to watch it all with me before we start Picard.

Don’t get too excited :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've bought the entire sttng series on bluray last weekend after I saw a trailer for this. I'm planning on forcing the kids to watch it all with me before we start Picard.

If you intend to watch Picard the day it comes out, that would be 16 hours a day of watching STTNG, more if there are extras on the Blu-ray - maybe stick with the highlights for now and watch the rest later?

If you intend to watch Picard the day it comes out, that would be 16 hours a day of watching STTNG, more if there are extras on the Blu-ray - maybe stick with the highlights for now and watch the rest later?
Yeah, we might not get to watch Picard on the day it comes out. We cant even start sttng yet, weve still got about 30 episodes of Babylon5 to get through first! 🚀🛰

I just picked up the BD box set for £40.

I’m not sure Wesley’s outfits will improve with this HD makeover though! :)

Next Gen, Voyager, Enterprise and Discovery are all on Netflix if anyone is interested.
What about deep space 9 ?
With all this talk about STTNG I am getting the feeling that I should not have sold mine 🙁
Do recommend the extra speech ROMs !!

The HD remaster is pretty good except the makeup tone to make up for NTSC crap quality really stands out!

Was TNG recorded on film then? I thought it was probably the same as early X-Files where they used mag video tape and so can't be remastered much beyond semi-****...

Was TNG recorded on film then? I thought it was probably the same as early X-Files where they used mag video tape and so can't be remastered much beyond semi-****...

Yup all Star Trek from TNG on (all TV and all films), except those shot in imax were filmed using panavision 35mm but the idiots dumped an NTSC to PAL version for the UK market both via terrestrial and via VHS. You can spot it almost on every episode when the titles have some sort of picture interruption at the start and end.

Back
Top Bottom