What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sttng black legs

What's a good company that does powder coating and what sort of price am I looking at thanks

Yes but I can't remember how much? It wasn't a lot and still worth it as the legs are really nice and match my powder-coated parts really well.
Thanks did you also get the gun powder coated or did you spray it

Spy hunters came with black legs i think but id buy new as coating will not be far off the price after shipping blasting ( if they are chrome ) as you can't powder coat chrome effectively . And coating

I have a brilliant coater 3 units away I use him all the time for all my stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really??? Powder coating was cheap last time I looked.... That was a while ago tho!!!!

Was only going by a leg is around £15 - £20 each to buy new. But I was on about more cost if you have to post and or if your legs need shot blasting etc you can still run up to £50-£60 if prep and pre treatment is needed first all depending if condition is good and it's not chrome . My guys always moan if I give them chrome items

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom